Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Good massage cream to work into my program?

Hi everyone. I have been lurking these forums for weeks but this is my first post. I apologize if I do this wrong.

I will be starting my program in a few weeks when my period starts. I am doing a slightly modified version of the Boost your Bust routine. (Anyone had success with that?) I will be taking Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, and Red Clover. (As well as Milk Thistle every few months to level the hormones)

I am not able to make the breast massage cream mentioned in the book. It also mentions using a Wild Yam extract and Fenugreek extract. I'd rather not use a fenugreek extract because I heard it can give you a really strong syrup smell? Will I be able to make a decent breast massage cream using only Wild Yam extract or is there something else anyone would recommend?

This is the first time I am trying any sort of NBE. It was quite expensive buying the herbs so I want to make sure I don't make mistakes the first time. Any advice and suggestions appreciated.

(I'm currently about a 32A or 32B, I don't really know. I'd like to be a full B cup or higher and get more roundness to my breasts)

For now try flaxseed oil or like a coconut oil.

Booby Stacked work really well for me, but the shelf life isn't that long. FSO seems to be working well for me, but it occasionally breaks my chest out so I have to shower immediately after.

Quote:For now try flaxseed oil or like a coconut oil.

Booby Stacked work really well for me, but the shelf life isn't that long. FSO seems to be working well for me, but it occasionally breaks my chest out so I have to shower immediately after.

Thanks! I've been doing more reading on the site about making a personalized program, instead of following one like in the boost your bust book. I haven't had anything professionally tested but I have good reason to believe I am high in androgens. I think I'll stick to the herbs I picked out to start, and just switch them up if I need too.

Thanks again! I am really excited to get started.

Everyone is different! That's why I wish more people would visit here before doing boost your bust or copying chiyomilk. Not to say it won't work for you!

Try spearmint tea or capsules if you're high in androgens

You can even use just cheap ol' baby oil! People have had results with that. I'm planning on switching to that. It's cheaper and not smelly like flaxseed oil.

Hi!
I use flaxseed oil, I open about 4 capsules and put it in one ounce (30mL) of almond oil. gotta love the healthy fats! I also put in a dropper full of hops extract, but that one is definitely on the smellier side. if you're not into unusual smells you might want to not add hops!

I have heard good things about hops so I may consider trying that later. So many options!

If anyone still reads this board I have another question.

I am starting to take the herbs when my next period starts, about 3 weeks from now. (Though in a few days I start taking Milk Thistle) Would it be ideal to wait until then to start using the flaxseed oil as well? Or can I start massaging and using the oil right away?

Just go ahead and start with it... that's what I did, anyways. I didn't get mine in until mid-cycle. I think what it all boils down to is the massage itself is what boosts growth. The agent helps, of course, but some people have great results from good ole baby oil.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon