Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pueraria mirifica again!

Oh cool, we have quite similar hips and boobs, except yours are nicer versions Tongue

I know that feeling of having big boobs but them looking small in comparison to the rest of you. Good luck.

So jealous babe. Your breasts are HUGE.

So I thought id check your pictures again for motivation and it's just so beautiful that I'm frustrated Sad
When will my boobs be as big as yours? Sad
Hope all is well with you Bonitta, I miss you!

Smile thanks Aqua!
How have you been doing?
I have been away then busy I lost some weight sadly not from very great places well a lot from my arms and legs which is nice some from my belly but also 2ins from my boobs 1 from the butt :/ no matter im sure I will get it back I am getting a nose surgery in November so I will restart pm after that but for now I will continue to diet I think although being chubby looks good on me I want to maybe get down to 120 and hope to get my tiny waist back.
Oh I now weigh 135 lb( 15/20lb) I will put up another body pic to compare when I remember.

(07-10-2014, 12:14 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Smile thanks Aqua!
How have you been doing?
I have been away then busy I lost some weight sadly not from very great places well a lot from my arms and legs which is nice some from my belly but also 2ins from my boobs 1 from the butt :/ no matter im sure I will get it back I am getting a nose surgery in November so I will restart pm after that but for now I will continue to diet I think although being chubby looks good on me I want to maybe get down to 120 and hope to get my tiny waist back.
Oh I now weigh 135 lb( 15/20lb) I will put up another body pic to compare when I remember.

WOW girl! I'm jealous, wish I was loosing weight like you! My weight loss is slow :-/ congrats and I'm sure you look even more amazing!

Omg, you're just awesome. I've seen your other threads and saw those before pics of you and WOW! Just amazing growth and so quickly!! Way to go, girl!! So, skimming through your threads, it seems like what boosted growth for you the most & the fastest was your progesterone only shot, PM, MSM, and fenugreek? Is that right? I'm going to have to boost my MSM up I think. No idea how much upper amount I can take, but I'm sure I can take more than what I am right now. I'm kind of afraid of PM, so I'm doing fenugreek, flaxseed oil & goats rue. I'd love to try PM, but I have a couple of small cysts on my ovaries and I'm trying to make them go away naturally, I don't know, but I feel like PM might make them worse. Which sucks, because it sounds like it would be awesome to take.

You really do look amazing!! The whole package Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon