Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pueraria mirifica again!

Have nothing to add but cheer you on Smile GOOOOD LUCKKKKK, beautiful!

My second start pic and me in clothes( the quality is so bad I had to use app because self timer no work on here) believe it or not this is about 44inches I guess I have a wide body I can see I have grown a lot because 36 in is not small measure for most on me was almost flat not much breast shape.
Might have lost some fullness since last due to weight changes my before nbe pics are in the middle of this page http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12996 because I started pm before joining this forum.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks everyone!
Ceci I know its hard to see my body myself i expect to look diffeeent from these measurements I found a similar exercise to timaries sucking stomach in, using a piece of string to remember tied not too tight but tight if stomach is let go I will try this I think my muscles maybe a little loose because I am bloated often so maybe this will help.
I am also counting calories because I love food way too much to be good for me.
See my figure I am a not small a thicker hourglass shape I would love to be slimmer a little but stay curvy.

You are truly and inspiration and you have such a beautiful bodyBig GrinBig Grin. I would don't think you need to lose an ounce of weight but thats because people in my culture praise women with more meat on their bones. I on the other hand am not very lucky when it comes to gaining weight Tongue

(19-05-2014, 01:32 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  My second start pic and me in clothes( the quality is so bad I had to use app because self timer no work on here) believe it or not this is about 44inches I guess I have a wide body I can see I have grown a lot because 36 in is not small measure for most on me was almost flat not much breast shape.
Might have lost some fullness since last due to weight changes my before nbe pics are in the middle of this page http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12996 because I started pm before joining this forum.

Girl I bet you stop traffic when your walking down the street!!!

Amazing, gorgeous breasts!

I think you have a really cute shape and nice sized breasts for your body! You look great!

Ceci y Bonita, que son a la vez muy hermosas damas y deben estar orgullosos de lo que eres.

Hi hun 8 inches is massive! I can only dream of growing that much hehe. Can I just ask what your program was or if you have a link to it so I can check out please. I have my own program but just looking for some ideas at the mo. Thanks Mhairi

Don't get slimmer! You have a perfect body, I'd love to gain weight in the areas where you have it, you're such an hourglass!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon