Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program - massage, herbs, healthy fats

so yesterday was day 1 of cycle... so day 1 for round 2 of PM, 100mg/day.
i've been really bad at taking my fg lately, and i'm out of bustmaxx. i think i'm going to stop bustmaxx anyway for a few months at least, and see how i do with fg and pm. any thoughts?

Thinking about cycling my FG and the PM... so days 1-13 I will do PM and days 14-27 or 28 or 29 (whatever the red lady likes) will be FG. what are people's thoughts on this? Does FG interfere or compliment PM... should they be used together?
Haven't used FG in a few months but I'm planning to start it again.
still taking: 50 mg zoloft, OCP, daily vitamin, probiotic, flax seed oil, epo.
still massaging with : almond oil, flaxseed oil (fresh bottle i keep in fridge), and a little hops extract

what am i missing from my program in terms of ingestibles? i know, i know, you probably want me to start noogling... Tongue

I don't know much of anything about herbs. Just wanted to give you some encouragement. Smile

So I'm six months into my journey and I'm happy to say that in the last two months I've bought 5 new bras - all 32Bs. One I had to send back and exchange for a style that fit me better. The bras all have a little bit more room in them... so I'm hoping by the next 6 months I'm outgrowing these!

I'm thinking for sure about cycling PM and then rotating in FG. I've never had negative reactions from FG. In fact, a few weeks ago I was sick and didn't have much of an appetite. I lost 3 or 4 lbs. And hopefully I didn't lose any of it from my breasts - gonna do my measuring by Sunday to see - and FG seems to increase my appetite. I'll probably gain those pounds back anyway with the holidays coming up!

@wishinandhopin - thanks!

There's so much going on lately I forget to get my tape measure out!
But... I can say that the PM definitely produces some effective swelling during days 1-10 of my cycle. Hopefully with the addition of the FG and I go and measure... finally... I will see a difference. I started this whole thing back in April but I consider my June measurements to be the real starting point because that's when my cycles began again after pregnancy.
I usually measure around days 14 thru 17 which is coming right up early next week. Maybe if I put a reminder on my cell phone... hmm... gonna have to do that!

I'm so bad. I can't believe I've waited this long to update you all and myself as well.
And, I'm scared to do measurements because I'm pretty sure I've shrunk. But, I'm refusing to acknowledge that and I'm going to stay positive and measure after my next cycle finishes, so in about 2 weeks.
I cut out PM the last two cycles because I'm pretty sure it was making my periods arrive super early, like by a few days, which for me is NOT normal. I'm the kind of gal who needs OCPs not for birth control but to make sure I get periods mroe frequently than 45 days and on an actual schedule. So, to have my cycles go down to 21 or 25 days (the last two cycles) kind of scares me. Not gonna happen... ya know?
I also switched up my OCP because of spotting, spotting that I was starting to have before I started on the PM cycling.
So, in total I did 3 months of PM cycling. The first two months I did 1 pill each day for 13 days and the third month I did 1 pill for days 1-5 and then 2 pills for days 6-13. It was during this third month that I switched OCPs.
Ughh what a headache that was.
Plus it was the holidays
Plus my mom was living with us for about 7 weeks
Oh and of course she's up in our biz a lot, though we love her and happy to have help around the house, I didn't really get as much privacy as I'm used to, you know, for the massaging...
my husband knows i do it and sometimes is right next to me when I do it. so he doesn't care and i don't care, but if she were to see me (btw I got my flat chest from her hahaha) she'd be all inquisitive and any answer i could come up with would just lead to further questions.
i think between thanksgiving and christmas, i probably massaged a total of 8 or 10 times. better now after the new year, and the house is fully ours again.
this was incredibly long... probably doesn't really belong in the "my program" section.
but, here's my plan:
cycle PM next cycle and see how it interacts with my new OCP.
start up fenugreek again, and try to be somewhat religious about it - 1 or 2 pills per day to start (it really affects my breath, i've found before) and then up to 3-4.
finish up my mother's milk tea bags leftover from my breastfeeding days last spring.
continue massaging, at least 6 days per week, maybe twice a day on weekends if i have the chance
and... relax with some hypnosis now and again.
ay ay ay...Huh

Glad to see you reporting progress Smile I think that massaging with flaxseed oil is the most important part of NBE. How much time to you get to massage?

(13-01-2015, 05:02 AM)James98 Wrote:  Glad to see you reporting progress Smile I think that massaging with flaxseed oil is the most important part of NBE. How much time to you get to massage?

James how does flaxseed oil help? (sorry to butt in but the answer will help us both Smile .. )

Same thing happened to my when I took PM, messed up my cycle pretty badly. Too much estrogen in the body does that. I switched to fenugreek and I've been getting good results. If your cycle keeps on getting shortened, you should try a weaker phytoestrogen like fenugreek. I've been slowly increasing the dose of it while using PC and my period is back to it's normal flow.

(13-01-2015, 10:26 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Same thing happened to my when I took PM, messed up my cycle pretty badly. Too much estrogen in the body does that. I switched to fenugreek and I've been getting good results. If your cycle keeps on getting shortened, you should try a weaker phytoestrogen like fenugreek. I've been slowly increasing the dose of it while using PC and my period is back to it's normal flow.
Hey aqua.
Hopefully the fenu will do the same for me, I figured out it was the maca that was shortening my cycle, it can make you ovulate early and that's exactly what was happeneing to me. So now im not really doing anything hormonal except fenugreek and fennel tea, the PC didn't agree with me either, cant bloody win..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon