Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program - massage, herbs, healthy fats

blue bra now... perhaps my favorite bra that I currently own and wear... it's a 32B. push up, of course. Tongue

more... might be the lighting, but i like the difference between before and after here :-)

last ones for this round. i can't believe i just posted this many... Blush

You have nice bras. I can also see that they are a bit fuller after the massage. Keep doing it. Smile

thanks, i definitely will!
planning to start PM at my next cycle start date. we'll see if/how that helps as well.

measurements from 8/11:
pre-massage:
under 31.0
over 33.5
on top of 32.5
leaning 34.25
left breast tissue across 6.5
right 6.5

post-massage:
under 31.5
over 34.0
on top of 33.5 :-)
leaning 34.5
left 7.25
right 7.0

so, i'm glad to see the numbers translate when i do massage because that does tell me that there is swelling (and mostly around the nipple measurement - yay!)

overall, compared to my measurements 7/11, about the same.
however, important to note: no herbs AT ALL from 8/6-8/14 bc i've been on antibiotics from my dentist (root canal... boo...)

also, just this week i've been better about massage. i'm going to be really dedicated to it during my next cycle to see if the massage lessens the cramps/pms at all.

well, during the last few weeks i've slacked off a bit on the massage... about 5 times each week only. oopsie.
i'm eager to take out the tape measure, hopefully tonight or tomorrow night as it's about 4 weeks since my last measurements.
i took PM for days 1-13 of my last cycle. my cycle has been 27 days since june so I figured i didn't want to chance it with the 14th day, especially until the cycles decide to lengthen again.
fingers crossed that a few more cycles on PM will help as well :-)
now i'm buying 32Bs only. mostly because I've seen enough of a change that 32As aren't worth it anymore, and 34As I've found to be too small in the width-area of the breast. even on the tightest notch on the strap... little victories :-)

Yay! You're doing great!!!

well everyone has been sick in my house so i've been stressed and not massaging much during the last week... so i don't know if these measurements would still be accurate today...
but on 9/12/14:
pre massage:
31.5 under
34.25 over bust
34.25 on top of bust
34.25 leaning (i think i did this one wrong somehow!)
left 6.5
right 6.25
post massage:
31.25 under
over 34.5
34.25 on top of bust
34.5 leaning
left 6.75
right 6.75

*I should note that during this massage session I only did 100 rotations and just 20 or so fat transfer rubs. I wanted to see how that would affect the difference between before and after.
Seems like I have more success between before and after when I do my standard 300. So that's a good tip for people!
I'm patiently waiting for my lady friend to get here this month so I can start my PM for month 2! :-)

(16-09-2014, 05:08 AM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  Yay! You're doing great!!!

thanks!!! same with you :-)
i find that even a little improvement helps me continue on :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon