Measurements from 7/11, post massage:

underbust 31.0 - down 3/4 inches
at nipples 33.25 - down 1/4 inches
over bust 33.5 - up 1/4 inch
leaning over at nipples 34 --- down 1/2 inch
measurements of breast tissue, across, over nipples:
left 7.25 -- up 3/4 inch!
right 7.0 -- up 1 full inch!!

So, I would say, given that I had my first cycle following pregnancy and with not massaging a good 7-10 days out of 30 (booo to me!), I'm not disappointed.
I think it's interesting that the width or shallowness of my breasts is even moreso than when I began. perhaps my growth will continue this way for a bit more before I see a little more protrusion... :-P

Whatever happens, happens! I'm buying 32B and 34B lately and returning those which aren't comfortable at this point, or those that definitely will never be.

Hey there Blush I'm new around here, and have been reading your posts Big Grin
I really envy your progress! Do you think the growth is mostly from supplements, or is it the massage? How do you know what's best to take?

Honestly, I don't know which is doing the most for me... I don't massage as frequently as a lot of other people, so I would think if I did, I'd see even better results.
I'm also a little on the light side for supplements compared to a lot of other people on here.
I think my combo so far is showing me slight, slow and steady progress, so I'm encouraged. I'll keep an eye on you as well. TongueWink

That's so sweet of you <3 my program is somewhere in the picture section Smile Like you, sometimes I can't massage (dorm privacy issues ahaha), and don't eat many supplements either...

Good luck with your NBE journey! Looking forward to more of your updates Big Grin

Just finishing up another cycle... phew I hate Aunt Flo.

i've cut out BustMaxx because I'm not sure they made much of a difference. I'm still on fenugreek, fso, epo, and massage with fso, hops and almond oil.

Had a great massage session last night. That seems weird to say... lol I just had the easiest time falling asleep after a long, busy weekend.

also... because of my underbust measurements i thought i'd order some 32Bs online and see if they are too tight. they're not! and I think the cups just about fit, despite being a B. I think I have wide, shallow breasts, so really at this point I'm hoping for some outward growth!!

I wish we lived nearby! I bought two gorgeous grey 32Bs with pink lace that had a tighter band fit, and obviously they didn't fit well Tongue Who knows, maybe you would look gorgeous in them!

Have you seen/measured any swelling with the massage?

Edit: Sorry, I meant 34Bs, oops.

Funny you should ask because just the other day I took photos pre and post massage, with two different bras. Pink one is 34A, no padding, just barely molded cup. Blue one is push up 32B. Also took some pics without bras before and after. I took 3 different angles of each.

I was a little overzealous with this selfie-shoot. haha
not fond of the fact that I can only post 3 at once... so keep scrolling to see more

first up: no bra, left is pre-massage

next up: no bra... from the side
I can see a slight difference in the right boob, slightly more full, and the left boob (closest to camera) seems fuller but that might be the camera angle

next up, from the front/slight angle, oopsie.
the after shot is frequently what they looked like a few months ago just after pumping breastmilk for my son.

next up... pink bra. it's a 34A and fits snugly when I'm all swelled up just before my period. i'm mid cycle now so it's a bit loose.
before on the left, and then after massage on the right

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon