Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program - massage, herbs, healthy fats

(13-01-2015, 05:32 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(13-01-2015, 05:02 AM)James98 Wrote:  Glad to see you reporting progress Smile I think that massaging with flaxseed oil is the most important part of NBE. How much time to you get to massage?

James how does flaxseed oil help? (sorry to butt in but the answer will help us both Smile .. )

not to answer for james, maybe he has a better idea. I've read that applying omega-3 rich oil topically in the form of fish oil increased adipose tissue in mice (can't find the study but it was posted on here). users here like bubblebra have had success using flaxseed oil, plus countless women on beauty forums explaining how much fish oil helped make their hip and bust measurements increase.

obviously flax oil is a better choice than fish oil because it doesn't smell like rancid fish. not sure how strong the phytoestrogen properties are externally or if the massage is what promotes the breast growth more than the oil itself, but it may also make for a good base for adding tinctures or something like PM extract.

Thinking about re-starting my whole thread as a new one since my program has changed and basically re-started. what to do... Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon