Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Correct Bra Size!

I started getting bras on eBay to try.

I was wearing a 34B from Victoria's Secret. Now I'm wearing a 30DD and it supports and fits sooo much better. I guess I'm not as tiny boobed as I thought!

The correct size really helps keep all the breast tissue in place.

I feel that getting properly fitted can really boosts confidence. I know to me it doesn't matter if i get sized big or small, I just want something that well my boobs look and feel good.

Not only that it can help repair the shape damage from wearing the wrong size.
http://maheda.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=56&Itemid=86&lang=en
In some pictures she looks colder than others but there is a big difference still.
This one reason I believe I'd you cant get the right size it does less harm to go braless.

LOL. It says 34 E. There's no way I'm an E cup. It's because it doesn't take an above-bust measurement for this particular calculator that it gets my size and maybe some others here wrong.

I'm an exaggerated hourglass, meaning, my shoulders are broader than usual. If it had taken an above-bust measurement I guarantee it'd say I'm an A, maybe B, depending. I seem to be getting close to a B lately. For a few days each month when my swelling is greatest my 32A's give me slight quadriboob.

I probably should get some 34A's and try them out... definitely soon.

(08-05-2014, 07:29 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  LOL. It says 34 E. There's no way I'm an E cup.

Overbust measurements aren't usually accurate. But the measurements are just starting points. You should check out some of the 34E's on here http://www.brabandproject.com/gallery/search/band/34/. These woman are in the correct sizes.

(08-05-2014, 07:29 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  LOL. It says 34 E. There's no way I'm an E cup. It's because it doesn't take an above-bust measurement for this particular calculator that it gets my size and maybe some others here wrong cup

I'm an exaggerated hourglass, meaning, my shoulders are broader than usual. If it had taken an above-bust measurement I guarantee it'd say I'm an A, maybe B, depending. I seem to be getting close to a B lately. For a few days each month when my swelling is greatest my 32A's give me slight quadriboob.

I probably should get some 34A's and try them out... definitely soon.

No its normally hard to find cupsize from calculated because you can have a wide chest and small breasts and still have a bigger chest measurement than someone with a narrow chest and big breast, the hard thing about finding a bra for wide flatter breast is the bra cups must fit to armpit or you'll get a bad shape even though the cup might be too deep so cups always is better to try on.

What's an exaggerated hourglass? I always thought I was pear until I grew boobs but my shoulders and hips have always been wide not all hourglass have big shoulders though so I think of hourglass as 10 + inches difference between waist and hips/breasts and the same looking size breasts and hips ( because breasts normally smaller looking than thighs and ass even if breast circumference is bigger)

26C

(08-05-2014, 08:22 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  What's an exaggerated hourglass? I always thought I was pear until I grew boobs but my shoulders and hips have always been wide not all hourglass have big shoulders though so I think of hourglass as 10 + inches difference between waist and hips/breasts and the same looking size breasts and hips ( because breasts normally smaller looking than thighs and ass even if breast circumference is bigger)

I find the whole body shape thing to be a bit confusing. By my measurements I am almost a perfect hourglass (LOL!), but when you take my shoulders and how I look into consideration I'm also sort of an inverted triangle. Clothing can make a HUGE difference.

I would have thought that an exaggerated hourglass would mean more than a 12" difference between the bust/waist and waist/hip ratio. I thought broad shoulders gave an inverted triangle shape. So confusing!

(20-06-2014, 05:19 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  
(08-05-2014, 08:22 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  What's an exaggerated hourglass? I always thought I was pear until I grew boobs but my shoulders and hips have always been wide not all hourglass have big shoulders though so I think of hourglass as 10 + inches difference between waist and hips/breasts and the same looking size breasts and hips ( because breasts normally smaller looking than thighs and ass even if breast circumference is bigger)

I find the whole body shape thing to be a bit confusing. By my measurements I am almost a perfect hourglass (LOL!), but when you take my shoulders and how I look into consideration I'm also sort of an inverted triangle. Clothing can make a HUGE difference.

I would have thought that an exaggerated hourglass would mean more than a 12" difference between the bust/waist and waist/hip ratio. I thought broad shoulders gave an inverted triangle shape. So confusing!

I think it does it you have narrow hips, and it means my boobs look smaller on wide shoulders.
I have a more than 14 inches difference from my waist hips and 17 difference to my bust I wouldn't call my figure an exaggerated hourglass, just a normal hourglass see my thread I know my bust measure is bigger than hips but looks more in proportional now than when they had the same measurement so that's closest

(30-04-2014, 07:11 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  After you've got these measurements you can plug them in to this calculator http://www.brasizecalculator.tk for an estimate.

... it said i'm a 34FF .......

i'm a large C at BEST and more of a 36 too, there's no way i could be 3 cups more than that, ever Big Grin i don't know where i messed up but that's reaaaaally far from reality Big Grin

i've had closer results with http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php , wich sometimes gives erratic results ( add or remove a centimeter somewhere, and it skips 2or3 cups further Big Grin )

but either way those circumference-based calculators can't know how much air fills the volume between your breasts, that's where the bias is i think and also the reason why the results are always too big and never too small ...
so nothing beats an actual fitting with actual bras at the shop, the right band size should be easy to figure out, then from there it's all about chosing the cup that fits right Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon