Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rockmelon noise??

Music 

Hi I'm new here Big Grin . I read something about the rockmelon ringtone, I started listening it today like 4 times,hihi lol, and my boobs are sore.
Is this because of the ringtone or puberty?Huh
I don't really think it's from puberty because when I heard it after 5 minutes my breast were just really sore.Blush

W dope Shy

It's because of the ringtone, hun! Some people get soreness, some get tingles, some get swelling. Some, like me, get nothing. :/ Sounds like it works nicely for you. Smile

We don't know Wink
For me it felt like didn't working, but some get very much swelling.

i looked up that "rockmelon" thing after seeing this post, and i thought "well that is one silly scam!" but and out of curiosity, i heard it , at low volume on youtube ...

and i did feel that tingling people mention, it's kind of freaky what a noise can do, apparently the high frequency mimics a baby crying, but without the nerve wracking aspect of actual crying babies (and incidentally, i've heard babies crying for hours in airplanes and stuff and i don't recall any tingling.... Huh )

it probably depends on your hormonal state, for instance, i just stopped taking a certain drug because it gave me galactorrhea, so i have more than enough available prolactin obviously for a while, wich might be a favorable condition for the ringtone, maybe puberty is also a helping as a whole hormonal explosion :p

(03-11-2015, 02:05 PM)Nickie Wrote:  i looked up that "rockmelon" thing after seeing this post, and i thought "well that is one silly scam!" but and out of curiosity, i heard it , at low volume on youtube ...

and i did feel that tingling people mention, it's kind of freaky what a noise can do, apparently the high frequency mimics a baby crying, but without the nerve wracking aspect of actual crying babies (and incidentally, i've heard babies crying for hours in airplanes and stuff and i don't recall any tingling.... Huh )

it probably depends on your hormonal state, for instance, i just stopped taking a certain drug because it gave me galactorrhea, so i have more than enough available prolactin obviously for a while, wich might be a favorable condition for the ringtone, maybe puberty is also a helping as a whole hormonal explosion  :p
My left breast got WAY fuller in 2 days after 2 days of listening to this!! 
WHAAAAAAAT? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WORKS!!
My right breast is slightly bigger, hopefully it catches up to the left breast. 
I'm honestly amazed.

(01-10-2017, 06:03 PM)mp2288 Wrote:  
(03-11-2015, 02:05 PM)Nickie Wrote:  i looked up that "rockmelon" thing after seeing this post, and i thought "well that is one silly scam!" but and out of curiosity, i heard it , at low volume on youtube ...

it probably depends on your hormonal state, for instance, i just stopped taking a certain drug because it gave me galactorrhea, so i have more than enough available prolactin obviously for a while, wich might be a favorable condition for the ringtone, maybe puberty is also a helping as a whole hormonal explosion  :p
My left breast got WAY fuller in 2 days after 2 days of listening to this!! 
WHAAAAAAAT? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WORKS!!
My right breast is slightly bigger, hopefully it catches up to the left breast. 
I'm honestly amazed.

Can someone post a link to this ring tone or YouTube video?
Thanks

Yes, It's because of the scary sounds.  I don't think that any ringtone or music could ever increase breasts size.

Your soreness could be one of three more likely things :

1. Your boobs are probably still growing even if you did lose weight! Soreness is normal then.

2. If you've been listening to that 4 times, you've probably been touching your boobs that many times. They could be sore from just touching them. Haha.

3. The soreness is all in your head. If you tell yourself your boobs should be sore, you can make them feel sore. People feel pains in their arms and legs and back too because they "think" about pain there. The mind can be funny sometimes. If you want to hear a similar thing, look up "phantom limbs."

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon