Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling, Massage & Progress

Wow! You're looking great! Pretty bra too!

Back from vacation. Just finished noogling for the first time in over a week. I measured after at 35.5" bust. I was feeling pretty deflated before pumping.

Now that it is summer and my kids will be with their dad half the time I am going to spend more time on NBE.

Fell in love with a new bra called Natori Feathers. The Nordstrom's fitter introduced it to me. It runs a cup small so I'm in the 30DDD. It doesn't add any oomph or anything, just a great t-shirt bra and super comfy.

I forgot to do a 2 month update. I'll have to measure, ect, later.

I haven't been taking my vitamins. I quit my anti-depessant cold turkey about 3 weeks ago (unplanned). I'm still drinking a protein shake every day and eating mostly healthy.
I have only been noogling a couple times a week. Hmmm, what else? Oh, I've gained about 4 pounds...all in my belly area. Haven't been exercising regularly, but I've been cleaning and decluttering my house like a mad woman!

I have been scared to measure, especially my waist and belly. :-(

I'm trying to rededicate myself to noogling because I feel so full when I do. I've gotta get rid of this gut, too. So, back to the treadmill!

can someone plese help ? I'm only 18 and my breasts are so ugly, they are DD, saggy, I have inverted nipples and my areolas are huge.. its so embarassing, I plann on loosing alot of weight and I know my breast are only big becus im so overweight but once I lose all the weight what am I suppose to do with these saggy things ?? I hate them. I wish I had small perky breasts.

Well, I didn't do much with NBE over the summer between vacations and illness. So, I've been back on for about a week.

I'm holding steady at:

Bust: 35"
Under: 28.5"

I find it interesting that I can feel pretty deflated and using the Noogleberry immediately makes me feel nice and full. It probably only takes 2 sessions to get back to that. Now I'm hoping that faithful, continued use will get me some gains!

Shark week is ending and I'm feeling a bit deflated/empty. Noogling helps, though. I haven't been able to spend as much time with it each day as I'd like. Some days I can do over an hour, but other days just 10 minutes.

I've been feeling unattractive lately. Objectively, I know I am attractive, but how I feel doesn't reflect that.

I've been working out and eating pretty good, vitamins and protein shakes. I am noticing good results.

I wish my hair and boobs would grow faster. Dodgy My hair is almost to the bottom of my boobs, so I'm pretty happy about that. I'd like it several inches longer.

I feel like I should be happy with my bust. I always thought I'd be thrilled with C cup boobs. I really think I technically have C cup boobs, but I don't think they look like it. I still feel like an A cup girl. I wear a 30DD for crying out loud! That translates into 34C. I still consider myself small chested and so does everyone else. You read that C cup is supposed to be the "perfect" size or whatever, but I don't think people know what C cup really even means. Especially when you see people who are probably M cup size calling themselves DD.

That's my rant for the day. LOL

I've been trying to noogle at least a bit every day. Did 2 hours before bed last night. This morning I have a bit of double boob on my bigger side in the orange bra (seen on my pic thread). I still feel kind of deflated, though.

I went ahead and googled pictures of famous people on the beach yesterday. It made me feel so much better to see them in bikinis without airbrushing. I can and do look like that. I can't compete with airbrushed actresses/models. Hell, even they can't compete with that!

I think it's time to retire my orange bra. :-( The band is too loose now. I won't be getting the same bra again because there is no larger cup size, so a new one would be too small in the cup anyway. It's so perfect under tank tops. So sad.

I'm probably going to order two new Bradelis bras. I have one of the step 1 bras (picture on pg 3 of this thread) and I'm going to get the step 2. I think these are fantastic, though pricey, bras. They really do help mold breast tissue inward and upward.

Beginning stats:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 124-127 lbs
Bust: 34.25-35" depending on the day (36" bent over)
Underbust: 30"
Waist: 26"
Hip/bum: 36"

Today 8/30/14:
Weight: 122 lbs
Bust: 34.5" (36.5" bent over)
Underbust: 28" (usually is 28.5")
Overbust: 33.5"
Waist: 26"
Hip/bum: 36.5"
Belly: 31"

A couple weeks ago my waist was an inch bigger and my belly was 2 inches bigger, so my exercise and eating program seem to be working. Oh, my bum is looking better, too, and a little plumper/less flat.

Have you thought of sewing in the band of your orange bra? It would be such a waste if you retired it...I too have a problem buying bras due to my band size...so I really don't like the idea of retiring my bras Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon