Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra Sizes on AliExpress. Confused! Please help :-)

Hey ladies,

So I want to buy a new bra, but I won't be able to make it to any department store anytime soon (lack of transportation and rurality. The struggle!!)

I want to buy one online. A cheap one if I can, since I'm still figuring out my size and I don't have a lot of extra money right now. So I found some really cute ones on aliexpress, but the sizing is confusing me.

my measurements are:
Underbust - 32
OVerbust- 35-35.5

Now, I've been wearing the wrong size bras for so long. Usually 36A's or B's. My last one was a 34B and that fit much better, but I'm learning that my true size may be a 32C.

But on the size charts they provide on the site, it says that I should be wearing a 36A (I did have to convert to cm, but thats ok I know how to do that...)

Here's an example, scroll down to see the chart:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Deep-V-ne...56983.html

So my question is, to all you who have done this before, If I take a chance and get the 32C is it likely to fit, or should I follow the chart and go for a 36A? The instructions are in chinese, so it makes me think that they run small maybe anyways. Idk - help!!

Xoxo

(30-03-2014, 05:15 AM)MzHoney Wrote:  Hey ladies,

So I want to buy a new bra, but I won't be able to make it to any department store anytime soon (lack of transportation and rurality. The struggle!!)

I want to buy one online. A cheap one if I can, since I'm still figuring out my size and I don't have a lot of extra money right now. So I found some really cute ones on aliexpress, but the sizing is confusing me.

my measurements are:
Underbust - 32
OVerbust- 35-35.5

Now, I've been wearing the wrong size bras for so long. Usually 36A's or B's. My last one was a 34B and that fit much better, but I'm learning that my true size may be a 32C.

But on the size charts they provide on the site, it says that I should be wearing a 36A (I did have to convert to cm, but thats ok I know how to do that...)

Here's an example, scroll down to see the chart:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Deep-V-ne...56983.html

So my question is, to all you who have done this before, If I take a chance and get the 32C is it likely to fit, or should I follow the chart and go for a 36A? The instructions are in chinese, so it makes me think that they run small maybe anyways. Idk - help!!

Xoxo

Ok I haven't looked at their chart but I have brought a few ali express bras now.
My measurements are 77 (or 30") under & 89cm (or 34.5") over. Their 36A was too big!!!
Their 34A bra i brought is a good fit for me and states it fits 73-77 under and 85-87 over.
I normally wear now a 34B but their 34A fit me fine, even though the measurements should have had me in their 34B but again it all depends on style and how you like the look of your bras. Im tending to think it you are a 32C then their 32Cs would still be the same fit as if you were to buy one locally.
Also ask Peggy as she has a 36A right now and it might say on the label what measurements it will fit like the bra i have now.
I would personally email them first, cause depending on the supplier you should be able to contact them directly first. But yes i brought yet another one off them the other day at only $8 inlcluding postage and currency conversion - you can get cheaper for stunning bras!

Honey, I think you should buy a 36A or if you think your breast will grow larger then buy a 36B. Or buy both sizes. Tongue

My underbust measurement is 29.5 and bust is 33 at the moment.
I bought one in 36A like Ella said and the cups are quite large. I think the 34A or even 34B would have been a better fit for me. Here are pics of me in the 36A bra: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17155&pid=106485#pid106485

But since your underbust measurement is 32, you will need 36. The asian band sizes run smaller, but the cups are pretty normal or even large, I would say.

Hmm. Alrighty - I guess I will go with a 36b. But I just am so confused because the 34b cups (VS) are usually close enough for me, but narrow, and the a's are just too narrow and it looks awful! So I heard that the traditional way of measuring is kind of inaccurate and the plus 4 rule for the bandsize should not be used anymore. And I just haven't tried that yet - thought it might be the answer to finding a bra that actually fits! But it would be so disappointing to get my new bra delivered and its comically small around my ribcage -

I can't wait until I can get to a department store and try on different sizes.

Thanks for the input!

The aliexpress bras might run small, but in general the plus four rule is wrong. Also, it's easier to extend a too-small band with a bra extender than to try to shorten a band that's too large.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon