Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dome size database!

Great photos Peggy! I really like the look of those Kangzhu domes... Thanks!

Thanks Karren.

I have just added some more infos in my previous post.

(27-03-2014, 03:08 PM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks Karren.

I have just added some more infos in my previous post.

Yeah! Looks like we're (mainly you guys) are building a great resource!

Maybe the admin of this message board can make this thread a sticky, if something like this exists?

(19-03-2014, 09:51 PM)Karren Wrote:  Good info Ella! think we should add what size bra you were wearing when you used the cups?

I forgot to respond sorry. I wear 34B bras. My breasts are approx 13cm wide! The mediums are too small. The large are slightly too big and require the foam ring Smile

Thanks Ella!

I found these sizes for the Bosom Beauty 2012 system

Small - 10cm base 7cm to 9.5cm height.
Medium - 11cm base - 8cm to 11.5cm height.
Large - 12cm base - 9cm to 13cm height.
XL - 13cm base - 12cm to 14.5cm height.

Hello!

I'm new to all this fabulousness and have about a gajillion questions. BUT, I have recently decided to get a noogleberry system soon, so I'll start with my questions about that.

I am currently a 34D, so does anyone have any advice on which size I should go with? The extra extra large sounds like a lot, and I'm not an extra extra large person. So I was thinking maybe extra large, since a 36C is kind of interchangeable with a 34D?

I have no idea. I'm pretty much just plunging into this journey Cool

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the forum ElRitmo! Here's the Noogleberry size recommendations web site... www.noogleberry.com/shop/cup-sizing-guide-21/

Chest size 30 - 36 inches with Cup
size large A or B = Medium Breast
Cups
Chest size 34 - 42 inches with Cup
size large B or C = Large Breast Cups
Chest size 34 - 44 inches with Cup
size C = Extra Large Breast Cups
Chest size 40 - 48 inches + with Cup
size D to E = Extra Extra Large Br.Cups

A 36C could take a Large Dome.... or an Extra Large Dome.... I'd measure across the base of your breasts and go back up on this thread and see which dome would fit you best.....

Its hard to measure the distance accross your breasts so if you take a tape measure and measure around the circumference of your breasts and plug it into this calculator.... http://math.about.com/library/blcirclecalculator.htm it will give you the diameter you can use to find the correct dome size!

CM or inches.....

Excellent post, thanks Karren!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon