Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is growth from Pm permanent

Did anyone take it and then eventually stop and still retain the growth?

I was told by my dr. that you may lose the fatty portion of the breast, but any glandular formation will be with you forever.

(23-02-2014, 09:09 PM)nami13 Wrote:  Did anyone take it and then eventually stop and still retain the growth?
You might loose some fat but you will retain the muscle bit . If you want to maintain existing growth than you can take a maintainance dosage.

Hi nami13,
I concur with the other respondents that fatty tissue will diminish and thus reduce the size. I am given to understand that any growth beyond approximately 6 months will still have a major presence.
A maintenance dose is essential as I am sure others will testify. I am several years off that stage Tongue

Good luck in your endeavours

Heather

(25-02-2014, 03:35 PM)Cindylee Wrote:  I was told by my dr. that you may lose the fatty portion of the breast, but any glandular formation will be with you forever.

I read the same thing.

I kept all mine without any nbe for almost a year I guess If you loose weight or have higher testosterone it may be different but for me pm was permanent. I tried fenugreek for just a couple weeks got 2 inches of swelling that wasn't permanent but I'm sure If I kept going I would have gained permanent growth so I'm trying this again now.

I noticed on chiyomilk's Blog that she lost some of her growth after she stopped using PM, I'm guessing that's why she started again. You can See the pics on the right Hand side here....Second from the bottom

http://ikunyu.com/bustup/?PHPSESSID=7756...bdb86d3fb1

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon