Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bigger Boobs = Higher Success Rate for Relationship? Thoughts?

Lol.  First off, did any of the last few posters realize that this thread was resurrected from almost 4 YEARS ago?  Haha!

Second, this is a very clear case where the original poster was just bad at science.  One person, with a preconceived idea, looks around her immediate surroundings only to people that she knows as her sample size.  Yeah, no.  That's just terrible science.  Basically, you need a much bigger sample of many many more people.  

Third, in no way does anecdotal evidence prove or disprove anything, but like many others here, I can at least match stories in how I see the opposite working out.  I've been happily married for 10 years and no signs of trouble, stronger relationship than ever.  I have the smallest boobs of nearly anyone I know, barely a handful.  The top ten biggest-breasted women that I know?  Single, divorced, in the process of divorcing, broken-off engagement, etc.  If I thought that my sample size constituted any real science, I would guess that men hopped into the relationship to hastily for sexual-attraction reasons and less so for the woman's mind and personality.  I would further propose that my husband's tolerance for my completely lack of boobage has a lot to do with him having to be more attracted to the whole package that is me and not distracted by a superficial feature.  HOWEVER, in no way do I think that MY observations constitute any real science, so it's silly to draw any conclusions from it.  Smile

After reading your post about pumps damaging nerve systems, I am looking at your more posts.

In my personal experience, I have flat chest, all the guys dated me enjoyed being with me. They would consider me as a soulmate. BUT, they didn’t  really take off my tops at all.  And a lot of them cheated on me for curvy girls. 

My last bf said why not getting a boobjob. And he talked about girls with bigs boobs all the time. In the end he cheated too. He still wanted to keep me. I realize I have almost perfect personalities. All the guys love to hang with me, but they just don’t get turn on after the initial exitememt past.  

So yes it makes me feel insecured, based on my experience, for a reason. They cheat. I’m like smart and I always find out... Sometimes I wish if I were dumb, then I would have a hot guy who wanted to keep me. But since I always found out, it took away my hope again and again. even when a guy says he’s an ass guy, he still cheats for a busty girl.

(13-09-2018, 03:45 AM)bosekk Wrote:  After reading your post about pumps damaging nerve systems, I am looking at your more posts.

In my personal experience, I have flat chest, all the guys dated me enjoyed being with me. They would consider me as a soulmate. BUT, they didn’t  really take off my tops at all.  And a lot of them cheated on me for curvy girls. 

My last bf said why not getting a boobjob. And he talked about girls with bigs boobs all the time. In the end he cheated too. He still wanted to keep me. I realize I have almost perfect personalities. All the guys love to hang with me, but they just don’t get turn on after the initial exitememt past.  

So yes it makes me feel insecured, based on my experience, for a reason. They cheat. I’m like smart and I always find out... Sometimes I wish if I were dumb, then I would have a hot guy who wanted to keep me. But since I always found out, it took away my hope again and again. even when a guy says he’s an ass guy, he still cheats for a busty girl.

Oh gurl I am so sorry you met such idiots. They all sound like immature. Cheating is not a an excuse ever, they cheated because they are shitty people not because something is wrong with you. Smile

(13-09-2018, 04:22 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(13-09-2018, 03:45 AM)bosekk Wrote:  After reading your post about pumps damaging nerve systems, I am looking at your more posts.

Oh gurl I am so sorry you met such idiots. They all sound like immature. Cheating is not a an excuse ever, they cheated because they are shitty people not because something is wrong with you. Smile

100% agreed SWAN! F*** off the jerks!

Jennifer, I had an AA cup my whole life, sometimes I didn’t like my boobs (for example when all dresses were weird on me because of the large difference between my upper and Lower body) but my only struggle was between me and my weight. 
Than I had a boyfriend who always get rid of my boobs. I started to hate them, and well, In my country all girls have big boobs so i never feel like an AA cup is normal. 
I think all my relationship go bad because of my low self esteem which is related to my boobs (in my country being overweight is so common, so right now,I don’t give a f**k if I have large thights, fatty hips and tummy) 
So, I agree with you. 

Sometimes large chested girls have low self esteem too because of other things, so, their relationships aren’t better than mine. 
Sometimes flat girls feel comfortable in their body (maybe because they are usually skinny) and have a good self esteem, so good relationships.

(13-09-2018, 03:45 AM)Non bosekk Wrote:  After reading your post about pumps damaging nerve systems, I am looking at your more posts.

Oh god this is so sad. 
Yes, you date a lot of fucking idiots, but I know this is a kick in your theets for your self esteem.

No. There is no correlation. You can talk all day about how confident you are and how strong your relationship is, but if you don’t know that a relationship is built on love, and what love means, you have yet to experience love.

(13-09-2018, 03:45 AM)bosekk Wrote:  After reading your post about pumps damaging nerve systems, I am looking at your more posts. In my personal experience, I have flat chest, all the guys dated me enjoyed being with me. They would consider me as a soulmate. BUT, they didn’t  really take off my tops at all.  And a lot of them cheated on me for curvy girls.  My last bf said why not getting a boobjob. And he talked about girls with bigs boobs all the time. In the end he cheated too. He still wanted to keep me. I realize I have almost perfect personalities. All the guys love to hang with me, but they just don’t get turn on after the initial exitememt past.   So yes it makes me feel insecured, based on my experience, for a reason. They cheat. I’m like smart and I always find out... Sometimes I wish if I were dumb, then I would have a hot guy who wanted to keep me. But since I always found out, it took away my hope again and again. even when a guy says he’s an ass guy, he still cheats for a busty girl.

Have you considered the fact that you are attracted to guys, or are attracting guys that have a tendency to cheat on you? I went through some patterns in relationships before meeting my now fiancé, and I had to take a long hard look at what was going on in order to change it. An insecure person cheats. It’s not you who is lacking, but the other’s own inner sense of security and maturity.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon