Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nyx's Quest

I got my MSM powder from amazon. The brand is NOW, which is the same brand as my protein powder.

Do you feel like Neocell collagen is helping you much? I'm considering buying it, but I hate taking pills, especially the large ones!

@lled: Thanks, I'll look into it!

@periwinkle: Very true! I'm the same way. I'm hoping that I can keep taking all these pills at least until I can get that MSM powder!

I don't know if the Neocell pills are helping at all. I bought them a while ago because I heard a couple people on here had been taking them and my hair/nails have been going downhill for a while. I only took them for a week when I bought them until I got tired of taking so many pills, and I've only just started taking them again now. I heard that you can't actually take collagen because your body won't absorb it, and that it's all just one of those beauty fads- you need to take what creates the collagen (the same way we take MSM to create type II collagen) Sad I'm wondering if I should just give up on them...what a waste.

Well it's been about a month since I started. I haven't measured yet (I probably will tomorrow night) and I can't right now, but I don't think anything's happened yet...no tingles Sad I was pretty faithful for the first few weeks. I've only forgotten to take a pill a couple times. I noogled the first week I got UB and then I slacked off because my boyfriend stayed over a lot and I didn't want him to see. I finally worked up the courage to do it in front of him and so I've been doing it every night again (he makes me do it now that he knows Big Grin).

I ran out of MSM ohh...maybe a week or two ago? Maybe a little more? I haven't gotten around to getting more. I'm going to check my local health stores for the powder and if they don't have it, then I'm going to order some online. I bought a big tub of whey protein at Walmart, though. I'll be starting on that when I start this new workout program.

Not sure if this is BO induced, but I think I developed kidney stone(s) because starting a few days ago, my kidneys were killing me. The pain is finally starting to let up after reading about drinking lemon juice to dissolve stones. I have had a kidney infection a couple years ago so it might just be me. I don't want to jump to conclusions though, so I'm just going to keep taking UB.

i decided tha lemon juice cleansing was a really good idea during the nbe process too. when i took a break for about a month i did one because it seemed my kidneys were working hard! glad that help you too. health and happiness above all, then, of course, FABO BOOBIES!

So I feel out of habit of taking my pills and noogling Sad I just moved to a new place and you know how skipping a day leads to skipping more days which leads to skipping a week....so yeah, I didn't even take UB for the full 3 months I bought. I feel so bummed about it, like I wasted my money by stopping. I've been really stressed lately with the move and all. I started a workout program and fell off track with that too, so I pretty much feel like a failure in life right now. It's funny how the little things build up to one huge weight on your shoulders. It makes me think of those comedy scenes where someone just keeps piling books into someone else's arms and then they have this mile-high stack that they can barely hold.

Anyway, I didn't want this to turn into a pity post, sorry guys. I'm at a big turning point in my life if you can't tell, haha. To end on an upbeat note, spring break is coming up and I plan on starting anew with a strict schedule. I can do this!

yah. you sure can sister. and since your mind is involved, i think that as long as you stay positive you are okay for taking a little break even unintended because how many time did it happen at some point in life that we woke up and that awesome pair of shoes or pants or bra didn't fit anymore. i don't think the wave of hormones is necessarily constant. you'll be fine and it might give you a boost somewhere. don't worry about worrying and then end up worrying more :] cause stress hormones like to compete. but since your mind and positivity are involved, you can do fine :]

Thanks char Smile! I'm actually noogling right now, maybe I won't even wait until spring break- I could restart my program now Big Grin I've been reinspired~

Wow it's been over 2 years since I was last here!

The update on my life is I haven't really done much in terms of NBE since my last post. I got really discouraged when I fell off track and between then and now, I went through a breakup, a couple moves, and a lot of life changing stuff lol.

From the little lurking I've done, it doesn't look like much has changed Smile I still see a couple familiar faces but mostly lots of new people. Also some talk of pig placenta which I wasn't aware of a couple years ago.

Anyway, I'm gonna start back up on BO, maca, and noogling. My current daily regiment includes a multivitamin, krill oil, vitamin D, birth control, loratadine, and citalopram. On the days I workout (5x a week) I take a fat burning/energy increasing weight loss pill...I know there's no shortcuts to weight loss but I'm determined to finish the bottle! Blush I still hate taking tons of pills though, so I'm trying not to get on any crazy herbal program again and giving UB another go. I see Swanson's is having a BOGO sale on their generic BO but that would require me taking like 5 pills a day just to match up UB's BO dosage.

Re-starting stats:
Bust: 34.5" (hey it went up an inch since the very beginning!)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 139lbs

(07-09-2013, 02:08 AM)Nyx Wrote:  Wow it's been over 2 years since I was last here!

The update on my life is I haven't really done much in terms of NBE since my last post. I got really discouraged when I fell off track and between then and now, I went through a breakup, a couple moves, and a lot of life changing stuff lol.

From the little lurking I've done, it doesn't look like much has changed Smile I still see a couple familiar faces but mostly lots of new people. Also some talk of pig placenta which I wasn't aware of a couple years ago.

Anyway, I'm gonna start back up on BO, maca, and noogling. My current daily regiment includes a multivitamin, krill oil, vitamin D, birth control, loratadine, and citalopram. On the days I workout (5x a week) I take a fat burning/energy increasing weight loss pill...I know there's no shortcuts to weight loss but I'm determined to finish the bottle! Blush I still hate taking tons of pills though, so I'm trying not to get on any crazy herbal program again and giving UB another go. I see Swanson's is having a BOGO sale on their generic BO but that would require me taking like 5 pills a day just to match up UB's BO dosage.

Re-starting stats:
Bust: 34.5" (hey it went up an inch since the very beginning!)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 139lbs

How on earth did you get taller

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon