Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can this NBE be used in food?

Must this NBE supplement be taken orally in pill form or can it be cooked in food or dissolved in wine?

No it would be horrible in wine its OK in hot milk but very noticeable sort of bitter nutty spice flavour so chai latte would work but there's f cup cookies they are expensive from Japan

Do not hide it from your wife it can make periods late she would notice.

Uh.....not to mention cause breast cancer. Although something tells me you're not too worried about that.

(05-02-2014, 09:22 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Uh.....not to mention cause breast cancer. Although something tells me you're not too worried about that.
I have only heard of it protection from cancer you just shouldnt take if you have cancer but this guys a tool if he thinks he'll love his wife more with big breasts I think all that can come from this is her leaving his fat ass which is good.
Then hell be jobless and tittiless and he'll realise how lucky he was cause no other woman even fat flat chested and ugly would want his sorry ass as he is now.
She even agreed to nbe if he would get healthy and work Edtar do you think she is happy about how you are really a fat lazy housewife when you were her strong fit marine but you still expect the same respect hell no yhhh your not the man she fell in love or a man at all just a pussy as you said yourself and you chose that if your fit enough to think you can cheat your fit enough to work or at least accept if your the housewife you are there to make your wife happy and respect her as the one in control she will wake up if you don't fix yourself.
Ugh I don't think this can be real.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon