Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3 simple Questions about Pueraria Mirifica

I wonder 3 questions if i may ! i’m female/34 years old .

1) I have big BUT very saggy breasts because i was heavy in the past then lost weight that resulted in long thin saggy ( ugly ) breasts ! will PM helps to make it fuller ? or does it only helps breasts to grow ( for flat breasts )?

2) also i’m going to buy PM powder ( not in capsules form ) , can i simply mix 300 gm or the quantity i’m taking in a small spoon of honey and swallow it ? instead of filling the powder in a capsule first ?
i’m a pharmacist , and from my knowledge , putting the drug in capsules or making it in tablets form is a way of protecting the active ingredient from many enzymes and acids that might destroy it’s effectiveness along the way till it reach the wanted destination that we want it to be absorbed ! how that goes with PM ? i’m going to buy it from a company that cell the powder in plastic bags ( they cell it to be refilled in capsules ) but when i asked them that question , they didn’t gave me an accurate prof. answer ! so can powder be taken solely without being filled in a capsule ?

3) how to know that it is authentic pure PM powder , not mixed with any other unwanted herb ? is there any home test or obvious sign ( color/odor ) to be sure ?

Thanks

Yes it should help refill your breasts especially if they have been bigger before can make it faster maybe a little progesterone cream too normally helps round the shape but the best things for sagging breasts is massage and pumping look at noogleberry forums works really well for some people too.

I don't know who your buying pueraria from ainterol is a popular brand on here its cheap and works I used it they also sell it as capsules powder extract spray lotion so there s lots of choice.

(04-02-2014, 11:00 AM)Muna Wrote:   I wonder 3 questions if i may ! i’m female/34 years old .

1) I have big BUT very saggy breasts because i was heavy in the past then lost weight that resulted in long thin saggy ( ugly ) breasts ! will PM helps to make it fuller ? or does it only helps breasts to grow ( for flat breasts )?

2) also i’m going to buy PM powder ( not in capsules form ) , can i simply mix 300 gm or the quantity i’m taking in a small spoon of honey and swallow it ? instead of filling the powder in a capsule first ?
i’m a pharmacist , and from my knowledge , putting the drug in capsules or making it in tablets form is a way of protecting the active ingredient from many enzymes and acids that might destroy it’s effectiveness along the way till it reach the wanted destination that we want it to be absorbed ! how that goes with PM ? i’m going to buy it from a company that cell the powder in plastic bags ( they cell it to be refilled in capsules ) but when i asked them that question , they didn’t gave me an accurate prof. answer ! so can powder be taken solely without being filled in a capsule ?

3) how to know that it is authentic pure PM powder , not mixed with any other unwanted herb ? is there any home test or obvious sign ( color/odor ) to be sure ?

Thanks
hello can look up What the best way to take PM! something like that, an read what Jamied52 say about how to PM,i don't see why u could take half of glass of milk, an the amount of powder PM mg, u want to take, an mix with 1 tablespoon of honey an see this goes, go to mustgrowbust.com an u will get alot of information of bust growth. jamied52

(05-02-2014, 06:12 PM)jamied52 Wrote:  
(04-02-2014, 11:00 AM)Muna Wrote:   I wonder 3 questions if i may ! i’m female/34 years old .

Thanks
hello can look up What the best way to take PM! something like that, an read what Jamied52 say about how to PM,i don't see why u could take half of glass of milk, an the amount of powder PM mg, u want to take, an mix with 1 tablespoon of honey an see this goes, go to mustgrowbust.com an u will get alot of information of bust growth. jamied52
I have 500 mgs in capsules. I break them open and pour half under my tongue and mix with my saliva. Then drink with milk.

(17-02-2014, 04:54 AM)Tinytots Wrote:  
(05-02-2014, 06:12 PM)jamied52 Wrote:  

Thanks
I have 500 mgs in capsules. I break them open and pour half under my tongue and mix with my saliva. Then drink with milk.
under tongue is the fastest way of absorption , as it goes straight into your blood stream rather than through your digestive system. liquid will be better than powder .

(17-02-2014, 06:52 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Under tongue is the fastest way of absorption , as it goes straight into your blood stream rather than through your digestive system. liquid will be better than powder .

Is this way any better than just swallowing the pills???

(19-02-2014, 11:32 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 06:52 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Under tongue is the fastest way of absorption , as it goes straight into your blood stream rather than through your digestive system. liquid will be better than powder .

Is this way any better than just swallowing the pills???

Powder is hard to keep under tounge but liquid is easy

(20-02-2014, 01:29 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Powder is hard to keep under tounge but liquid is easy

Yeah, no doubt! Tongue

I think I remember others mentioning using liquid drops as well. Still curious though, other than faster to the blood stream, is there a true benefit. (like more product in the stream for NBE instead of some being filtered out?)

(20-02-2014, 02:35 AM)Scotti Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 01:29 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Powder is hard to keep under tounge but liquid is easy

Yeah, no doubt! Tongue

I think I remember others mentioning using liquid drops as well. Still curious though, other than faster to the blood stream, is there a true benefit. (like more product in the stream for NBE instead of some being filtered out?)
Only thing I can think of is more estrogen in your blood stream as compared to going through your digestive system , through liver than into your blood streeam .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon