Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

interested in taking Pueraria Mirifica again

Hi everyone. I took Pueraria Mirifica last year, though had no changes in my breast size. I took PM through out my entire cycle. I took PM prior to joining this site after reading positive reviews about it. I luckily had no side effects. I had no idea that in order to get results from PM, that you need to take PM during certain times of your cycle. They should say that on the bottle of Ainterol I ordered, but they don't. Is it true that it is better to take PM mid-way through your menstrual cycle? My typical cycle is 28-30 days. Also, what is the better brand and place to buy PM? I'm willing to try PM again.

You can check out the site. mustgrowbust.com it explains Bo, pm, herbs, and pumps! It suggest brands that they have found to work and how and when to take them! Good luck!Smile

(03-02-2014, 05:59 AM)demure88 Wrote:  Hi everyone. I took Pueraria Mirifica last year, though had no changes in my breast size. I took PM through out my entire cycle. I took PM prior to joining this site after reading positive reviews about it. I luckily had no side effects. I had no idea that in order to get results from PM, that you need to take PM during certain times of your cycle. They should say that on the bottle of Ainterol I ordered, but they don't. Is it true that it is better to take PM mid-way through your menstrual cycle? My typical cycle is 28-30 days. Also, what is the better brand and place to buy PM? I'm willing to try PM again.
then again how much mg of PM were u taking, i saw here that some said to take 500- 1500 a day for a month then decided if u want to add more or less.Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon