Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek, maca and vitex.. Help!

(03-02-2015, 09:59 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Maybe its because you're scared of herbs in general and the effects they have on you so the cats symbolize the people. The morgue, ambulance and dead cat is you worrying about the consequences of NBE. I always say listen to your body, mind and soul so the fact that this brand triggered this dream would mean that your body is trying to tell you that its not agreeing with you thus it picked a dream that would resonate would you.

Thats a good way to look at it yesSmile
And you are right...

I just figured the dream reflected i have a couple of screws loose upstairs...Big Grin

Anyone tried MACA with BO and got results?
I'm losing weight and unfortunately seem to be losing butt too
Got okayish results with Maca so maybe adding it to my bo program will help me maintain what I have while losing weight? any idea?

(21-02-2015, 03:08 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Anyone tried MACA with BO and got results?
I'm losing weight and unfortunately seem to be losing butt too
Got okayish results with Maca so maybe adding it to my bo program will help me maintain what I have while losing weight? any idea?
Do you take msm?

Just wondered cause its said to make you loose weight, maybe its the detoxing compound to it. I have been taking it and for all the food I have been eating lately im NOT putting anything on. So need to counter the msm with something fatty, I read flaxseed oil but it guess its not limited to that, probably any good fatty acid will do. Sorry chick. I flit between this and that and cant remember if you added the msm or not Smile

hehe its okay, super hard to keep up with everyones program. Ive been taking msm for a year now and have gained weight on it so my weight loss is definitely the result of taking CLA. I wanna lose my belly fat so thats why im taking it but didnt want my butt to get smaller Sad hopefully when I increase my BO dose it will help me maintain/gain in my butt while growing my boobs Smile

(03-02-2015, 09:43 PM)AquaA Wrote:  ohh what is that supplement? I usually take lactase when my stomach problems get bad. Really need to cut out dairy from my diet.

My old MSM had Vit C but for my face would break out every now and then. This MSM I'm taking is SUPER cheap, its a local one and doesnt have Vit C so I take a 1000-2000 of it on its own. This cheap one seems to be agreeing with me way more than the fancy one lol

Maybe try a third type of MSM? I'm not a fan of animals in dreams, mine are always super bizarre when animals appear

what type of local one did you mean ?
is it the normal one on pharmacies here in Egypt ?
i tried it before and it made me so nauseous and upset my stomach

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon