Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Push - ups yay or nay

Hello All, I'm new to this forum and have been reading up and taking it all in. I'm a 34 B/C and had gone to a 34D while nursing my son but after that went down and miss those. I tried breast enlargement herbs but they messed up my cycle, gave me acne and I gave up.

I have started doing the female deer massage twice a day and have noticed fullness no growth but it's two weeks. I tried doing the massage with flaxseed oil no discernible swelling after but I will keep at it.

I have read conflicting things about push ups so want to clarify. Wouldn't toning the underlying pectoral muscles by doing push ups make you lose fat in that area and breasts are essentially fat right?

I did eat fenugreek seeds soaked in water overnight and they helped me with milk supply so I'm guessing fenugreek helps with prolactin not necessarily estrogen. I have increased the amount of soy in my diet.

I am considering the noogleberry but still have research to do about the stretching etc

Hi there.
I think that doing a lot of typical push-ups. may actually strip the chest area of fats that can enhance the breast building process. I was recommended to only do knee or wall push-ups. Notice how push-ups create a burn in the chest area? That is fat being replaced with muscle. Observe the chests of female body-builders. A lot of the pros, even the light-weights have their chests surgically augmented for competition or aesthetics. Something to consider.
Good luck, dear!

I think the idea of push-ups causing fat reduction in the chest is spot reduction, which is impossible to my knowledge. If you do lots of crunches, all the fat in your waist doesn't just disappear. You might lose fat from the fact that you're exercising, not the push-ups specifically.

Also, the burn is lactic acid, I'm pretty sure. Just a sign that your muscles are working in anaerobic conditions.

(27-01-2014, 12:47 AM)nami13 Wrote:  I have read conflicting things about push ups so want to clarify. Wouldn't toning the underlying pectoral muscles by doing push ups make you lose fat in that area and breasts are essentially fat right?

I don't think you'd lose breast fat, but I wouldn't recommend push ups. If that is all you do, you will end up with uneven muscle distribution in your back, chest, and shoulders. (I speak from experience.) Light chest exercises, like flys and presses, and towel exercises would be better.

Quote:I have started doing the female deer massage twice a day and have noticed fullness no growth but it's two weeks. I tried doing the massage with flaxseed oil no discernible swelling after but I will keep at it.

Yeah, two weeks is not enough to notice any growth. Stick with it for a while.

I feel sore in my breasts today and the usual everyday bra feels snug. I guess it's the massage with the flaxseed oil.
For those who have experienced growth how does it feel does heaviness mean you are about to grow?
I'm far away from PMS time so I know this is not water retention.

(28-01-2014, 03:55 PM)nami13 Wrote:  I feel sore in my breasts today and the usual everyday bra feels snug. I guess it's the massage with the flaxseed oil.
For those who have experienced growth how does it feel does heaviness mean you are about to grow?
I'm far away from PMS time so I know this is not water retention.

Technically, I think you are growing a bit every day. The growth is almost imperceptible if you are checking on a daily basis. Everyone describes growth differently, but I think "heaviness" is a good sign.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon