Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out, my plan so far....

I'm not real good at boobies selfies lol. Another shot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

To me you look bigger. Keep it up. Smile

(19-02-2014, 05:39 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Well, one month later, I think there's been a little bit of a change Smile

Excellent work Liberty, you can definitely see more volume, besides you and me I not aware of someone else using NR. I think it helps, imo!

Keep up the awesome job! Big Grin

Are you taking PM and SP now?

Thanks Smile

I am taking PM, morning and night. I take two fenugreek at lunchtime. I take 2 nettle root morning and night plus 1 saw palmetto morning and night.

In top of that I take fish oil 2-3 times daily plus all my other vitamins (feel like a massive pill popper, take about 10 pills each morning).

I still massage once a day, about a hundred circles with flaxseed oil. Plus noogle at night 5-6 nights a week for an hour....plus I sneak in 2 half hour day sessions in Mondays and Tuesdays.

I didn't take a shot post noogling. The swelling lasts a while but.

Waiting for the rings to come in the post, cause the cups are kinda brutal on my pecs and the rings take ages to fade from my chest!! Works heaps well though.

Forgot my measurements....under bust now 30.5".......bust is 35"

You are surely coming along. Don't forget to be patient, and do not measure yourself everyday. Remind yourself of plants, and how they grow. Smile

(19-02-2014, 06:27 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Waiting for the rings to come in the post, cause the cups are kinda brutal on my pecs and the rings take ages to fade from my chest!! Works heaps well though.

Speaking of pecs, or rather building them (the upper poles) definitely builds the breasts, isometrics builds the sides as well, if you're interested I have a few to recommend! Wink

(19-02-2014, 06:37 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 06:27 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Waiting for the rings to come in the post, cause the cups are kinda brutal on my pecs and the rings take ages to fade from my chest!! Works heaps well though.

Speaking of pecs, or rather building them (the upper poles) definitely builds the breasts, isometrics builds the sides as well, if you're interested I have a few to recommend! Wink

Thanks Smile I do chest flies at the gym, push ups and other weights. I really want the rest of my breast to grow lol. Need to be patient (not one of my strong points)

FORGOT: have also been using progesterone cream for the latter part of this month. Figured I'd give it a go. I get PMS pretty bad, so I figured it might help that, as well
As growth, as well as balance the PM a bit.

(19-02-2014, 06:36 AM)pom19 Wrote:  You are surely coming along. Don't forget to be patient, and do not measure yourself everyday. Remind yourself of plants, and how they grow. Smile

Smile Wink thanks Smile only going to measure once a month!! That's a good reminder.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon