Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormone Test Results - Help Please!

Hello Everyone!
I am new to NBE and have taken the time to read through as much information as I can from those who are more experienced than I am. The first thing I learned is that these programs need to be customized to each individuals needs. I went out to get my hormones tested and results are attached. I really need help deciphering the results. I believe my results tell me what my levels were when I took it but normal ranges vary dependng on what part of the cycle I am in when I take it. Want to confirm this is the case..I took the test on Dec 26 and got my poriod on Jan 2-4. I am on BC (beyaz). Please help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Everything looks normal, but it's low for what you want to do. Basically, you want to be at the high end in the estrogen and slightly higher in the progesterone. Maybe decrease the testosterone a bit. Stop the BC (if used for/with nbe, it can interfere). PM or BO will probably work well for you. Try a low dose of saw palmetto too. Mostly it's just trial and error working the rest out.

(09-01-2014, 12:55 AM)Cxnguyen89 Wrote:  Hello Everyone!
I am new to NBE and have taken the time to read through as much information as I can from those who are more experienced than I am. The first thing I learned is that these programs need to be customized to each individuals needs. I went out to get my hormones tested and results are attached. I really need help deciphering the results. I believe my results tell me what my levels were when I took it but normal ranges vary dependng on what part of the cycle I am in when I take it. Want to confirm this is the case..I took the test on Dec 26 and got my poriod on Jan 2-4. I am on BC (beyaz). Please help!

Normally is it useless to do a hormone test, when you take the BC pill. This is also what my doctor confirmed. After you stop taking the BC pill you need to wait at least 3-6 months and then a hormone test would make sense.

Your Estrogen and progesterone is rather low for luteal phase and strangely your shbg levels are high?

Since you are on BC, this is going to be a little more a challenge IMO. To keep your hormones balanced, what r you gonna go when you get off of bc?

How long have you been on the birth control pill?

Thanks for all your feedback. i had read girls on BC and doing a PM progrm but never read that BC would affect the hormone tests. Logically that makes sense. Im not sure how much the test is going to cost me but if its not too much i'll wait to get retested once i have stopped taking BC,
I was only on BC for one month when I took that test. Tibetan, you mentioned it would be more challenging but not impossible right? What are your suggestions for PM and PC if I continue BC? If i stop BC I would have to readjust my plans to rebalance myself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon