Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BREAKTHROUGH

Okay maybe not, but I find it hard to get anyone's attention on this thing so i thought the false advertisement might help. My question is important none the less though.

I am currently back on a program that I did with success earlier in the year , I only stopped because I saw that it was giving me results and figured hey there's no rush then! The results were permanent as I did this is march/april and I think my breats have only got bigger and i;ve got skinner =D

I know there are probably very few women who have had any success that has stayed with them permanately but I would like to know, those of you who have, how many cups did you go up- has anyone REALLY GAINED 2 CUPS EVEN 3?!?!?!

I think I've increased about 1 cup, my left breast is bigger than the right which is so annoying with bra fitting. I am almost filling a 34C...an that is my GOAL but 36C wouldn't hurt either.

what program is this? what are you doing/taking?

You haven't said what programme you are on but if you visit the Noogleberry website you will see many women who have increased a couple of sizes with this method.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon