Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE AND SMOKING CIGARETTES

Question 

I wasn't quite sure where to post this thread so I may repeat in other forums..
Anywho, I have been reading into how cigarettes effect the hormones. I know typically all NBE products recommend staying away from nicotine and caffeine. But I wasn't sure why other than both can make you have trouble keeping your weight up. Both have a tendency to either curb your appetite or change the way your body holds on to calories.
However it seems through my research that cigarettes also have a negative effect on the endocrine system. Causing cortisol levels to be out of wack and exhausting your adrenal glands. Which then can lead to other sex hormone imbalances. Cigs basically put your body in a constant state of stress..
What I am wanting to know is if any habitual smokers (1/2 pack a day or more) have gotten good results through NBE.
I am a pack a day smoker, and have tried many NBE methods. Including a good PM program for 5 months and have gotten 0 results. I am about to start on a semi complicated BO program when my cleanse is done. I am trying to find out if the whole thing will be useless if I can't quit smoking.
Please please don't lecture me. I have tried MANY times to quit and will try again. But for right now I would love to see some responses from smokers on their progress/ results if any.
Sorry to be a rambler!
Happy growing!!

Smoking drains your body of many nutrients & vitamins, the big one being calcium. Your body won't be able to absorb pm very well at all if you have insufficient calcium amounts. As well, your cells will have difficulties doing their thing with the reduced vitamin c levels that smoking also causes. Less oxygen flow caused my smoking, 25/7 effect not just while puffing a cig, also carries less nutrients to the cells and thus less growth and lower quality of cell growth. Stress also uses up sooo much of your healthy nutrients that you need!

Sooo you really should vitamin up, & try to get an extra dose of calcium and vitamin c through the foods you eat as these are more easily absorbed, especially right before & after taking your pm. Taking a calcium that also has magnesium in it will help your body absorb it. And maybe something that helps with blood flow, but you may want to be careful with those.

Also, I have done a lot of research on the antidepressant Wellbutrin, it is commonly used by people trying to stop smoking & won't give you the urge to munch out on an entire house, maybe something to consider. Added bonus, Wellbutrin can apparently do wonders for a person`s sex drive Wink

Thanks outofstyleSmile
I remembered reading about smoking using up extra nutrients. But I couldn't remember which ones. I already take so many vitamins that people think I'm loony lol. I did just get a coral calcium/magnesium one so I'll try to be better about taking them.

I used an e-shisha to quit smoking (vaper), first using liquid with nicotine, then lowering the dose until it was zero mg.

I had some success before i quit, but i was really starting to feel and look my ageDodgy now my skin is plumper, including my breasts, and i feel like i need less to feel an effect

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon