Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Begning...

Rainbow 

Hi All this is aarohi from India... In India being TG and having relationship is not legal so its diffecult to manage...
My Story - I am biological male but wana be complete female, i have this feeling since childhood but can not do anything abt this due to family reasions
I have started taking the estrogen 2 years back with injections and see some visible changes in me... my boobs become bigger and nipples become tender... skin soft and boday hair become less ( actually it has lost the colour), my nails become hard and i could have long nails, my head hairs has change the fall and teaxure... my lips become more pink ( i have natural pink lips)...i got more girly looks
but suddenly i have to stop every thing because of family issues... thy want me to be in relationship and i got marride in 6 months...
I am happy with my wife and kid... but from inside i am not happy still feeling i am not complete...
so i start taking the estrogen pils ( 1Mg per day) but not seeing any changes in my body ( except my sperm has become thin and more of like water)
from 21st Dec i have start taking the PM.... i wana have change in my boobis only and dont want any impact on my male tool...
I am taking glutathione pils as well for skin whitening along with PM so not sure about the impact benifits or side effects...
my 2 pics attach 1st one is for my boob on 1st day of PM ( 22nd Dec) and 2nd one is with pushup bra with some stuff which is my target...

so plz help and guide me how i can take my dreams forward without impacting my family life...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon