Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help this small girl pls

Sad 

Hi!
I will write a kind of introduction first about me:
I have tried taking PM before but i had some issues like an acne break out and having two periods during the time of one normal cycle. I didn't do it propertly that time and gave up because i got scared. :S
I continued with noogleberry and recently begin doing massage. I haven't grown much but it's maybe because i was skinny. I have now a BMI of 19.1 but most of my weight goes to my legs and butt, so i am very skinny around my chest, supposedly i am a 32B cup but i think i look more like an A.

So, i would like to try again but i don't really know how to begin, should i get my hormones tested first?, i know nothing about that exam so i hope someone could tell me how it is called or what i should say to the doctor... Is it very important?
I have these products already:
-Ainterol 500mg PM pills
-Ainteirol PM aitomizer and
-Emerita pro-gest cream.

Maybe i can begin slowly with the atomizer only and see if a have problems, what do you guys think about it?

(19-12-2013, 12:28 AM)Planita Wrote:  Hi!
I have tried taking PM before but i had some issues like an acne break out and having two periods during the time of one normal cycle. I didn't do it propertly that time and gave up because i got scared. :S
I continued with noogleberry and recently begin doing massage. I haven't grown much but it's maybe because i was skinny. I have now a BMI of 19.1 but most of my weight goes to my legs and butt, so i am very skinny around my chest, supposedly i am a 32B cup but i think i look more like an A.

So, i would like to try again but i don't really know how to begin, should i get my hormones tested first?, i know nothing about that exam so i hope someone could tell me how it is called or what i should say to the doctor... Is it very important?
-Ainterol 500mg PM pills
-Emerita pro-gest cream.

Maybe i can begin slowly with the atomizer only and see if a have problems, what do you guys think about it?
Every person is diffrent and also react diffrently to herbs . You being a woman apparently you have to take herbs according to your menstrual cycle . Would be worth your while to read up on option regard other herbs .
I am sure other forum members will comment to help you.
Best wishes.

(19-12-2013, 12:28 AM)Planita Wrote:  Hi!

-Ainterol 500mg PM pills
-Emerita pro-gest cream.

Based on my past NBE journey, I would recommend you:
1. Take a hormonal blood test to determine whether you are ED or not. ie what hormones are lacking, low, high in your mense cycle. Based on your prone to outburst acnes on PM, I can positively correlate with my past experience, you are potentially an ED (estrogen dominant) type.

2. The PM amount is too much for your body (based on ur BMI) to handle. Low the dosage and ramp up once your body got use to it. For me, due to professional syndrome, I dont drink a lot of water, therefore these herbals stay in my blood stream a lot longer even I went on some kidney cleanses.

3. Eat more fat Nuts (Cashews, pistachio - Amazon occasionally offered good deals on subscribe & save program), eat during the day not late in the evening. Even good fat, it still stores @inappropriated area if your body is in idling inactive state. I only eat lean chicken breast & grill fish with argulas, spinach, no carb for me perhaps that's why I don't gain weigh in certain area. Mayb you want to try different foods to target different weight gain in your body???

I m the same like you, skinny everywhere and worse on the chest & rib area. My bf first time touched it and he shocked how boney, skeleton I m... My collarbone & chest ribs, terrible, yuck, yuck lol... My past trainer used to tell me that I need to do chest exercise to build up muscle, perhaps you want to look into that.

Good luck.
-V

Thanks for your responses,
I will try to get my hormones tested first and then see what is best to me, depending if i am estrogen dominant.
About the diet, i am currently following one to gain weight and i am going to the gym also, i have never weighted more than 51 kgs, that's 112,44 lbs, i think that is the american unit? anyways i hope i can gain some weight around my chest, i'm ok with the rest of my body but yeah i'm just as you say
with the collarbone and the skinny chest.
And i'm not taking PM right now, i just wrote the list of the products i have, i don't dare to take too much again so i was thinking of beggining with the atomizer only but i guess taking PM will depend on the hormonal test right?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon