Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM effects question

So I have begun my NBE program and am trying to slowly ease into it. I am only using PM at this point. Right now is day 5. I started on the first day of my period and it was its normal 3 day length.

I typically have a horrible headache before my period starts and this time it was worse than usual though Once my period begins I don't typically get any more. Now with five days into NBE I have been getting a horrible headache about 8-10 hours after taking my PM. I am only taking 250mg once a day.

Is this a sign of estrogen dominance? I am eating like crap right now but even after eating the headache doesn't improve so I don't think its a blood sugar issue. Is it my body adjusting to the PM?

If it is E dom I thought introducing Progesterone cream would help and am looking at either source naturals or smokey mountain progesterone cream. I know I should apply it to thin skin and rotate the application sites. Do I use it once a week/every few days/less/more? Also do I use it just when I am using PM or the whole month?

I don't want to stop the PM if I can adjust to the dose or be rid of the headaches with PC. It is making my skin look and feel great and doing wonders with my *ahem* nether regions, if you catch my drift. I also do feel tingles in my breast, like when a body part falls asleep, except it is almost like icy-hot, if that makes sense.

Forgot to mention that I have recently stopped breastfeeding after two and a half years so estrogen is already on the low end. Perhaps I am just super sensitive to estrogen because I have been without for so long?

Also my NBE program is as follows:
day 1-14ish (day 1 being start of menses)
PM 250mg 1xday
Day 14-30
Chaste berry 350mg 1xday
Fenugreek 300mg 1xday

At some point I want to add Maca back in. I took it for four months prior and loved the energy, and butt growth I experienced. I wanted to wait two months and see how the above NBE went before begining to tweek things.

So, to answer my own question... The headaches seemed to be my body adjusting to the PM. I have not added any progesterone cream yet and after day 7 no headaches.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon