Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm & Brava System?

Hello
I am a female, 30 years old. I'm using the Brava System for 11 weeks. I do not know if I grew up (maybe it's just swelling). I'm going to start taking PM.
Is there anyone here who is using PM with the Brava System? This will speed up the results?
PM works alone or you need to take other herbs?

I need help, please give me some advice. And I'm sorry for my english, I'm Italian!

thanks

(07-12-2013, 03:33 AM)cingo Wrote:  Hello
I am a female, 30 years old. I'm using the Brava System for 11 weeks. I do not know if I grew up (maybe it's just swelling). I'm going to start taking PM.
Is there anyone here who is using PM with the Brava System? This will speed up the results?
PM works alone or you need to take other herbs?

I need help, please give me some advice. And I'm sorry for my english, I'm Italian!

thanks
I think doing both is better than 1 thing. Brava takes at least a year to start with.
Take calcium with pm for better absorption. Don't drink caffeine. You can also take FG for prolactin.

Thanks Tinytots!

Ok, then I will take even calcium supplement. Thanks for your advice! I do not like coffee, so it will not be a problem for me to avoid it.

I will begin to take pm during the first 15 days of the cycle. Calcium supplement instead can I take it every day of the month?

Another question: I think I have too much testosterone (I did not test, but I have all the symptoms of this) ... do you think that pm will also help to lower testosterone?Or is it better to take even sp?

I'm sorry for all the questions, but I need help for my program. I read so many in this forum (also in the archive) and there are so many options that make me confused.

I'm not looking for huge breasts, I would just go back to having a normal breast. I had breast implants for 8 years (a big mistake of youth) and I removed them 6.5 months ago. My breasts after implant removal is terrible. It is smaller than the pre-breast implants (AA / A?) and deformed. I entered into a great depression for this reason and I would just like a NORMAL breast. I believe that increasing the size, the overall appearance of the breast will be better.

Thank you so much for your suggestions !!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon