pueraria mirifica and maca together??

Sad 

I have a maca 500mg but dont know if I can take pueraria mirifica
Is it safe and if so what strength should I take it in with maca
Should I take one of each if safe to take
If so dont know what strength Sad
Need help please :'(
Thumbs Down 

Hello ladies, I am new to the forum, but I have been watching and because I recently started taking Ainterol Peraria Mirifica and Maca together, I thought I should post about my experience with the two.
First I started taking Maca by itself for about 2 months, then I did some more research because I'm actually seeking a bigger butt and hips since my boobs are fine for now, so when I heard about Ainterol PM, I was skeptical because it mostly states that it promotes breast growth but some say it works on the butt too. I figures why not since I've tried everything else and I can't afford booty shots, and but lifts .. So on 1/1/14 I started taking 1 maca and 1 pm in the morning before eating or drinking anything, I take them with a glass of almond milk then 1 maca at noon with water and before bed, 1 maca and 1 pm with almond milk. And My results have been PHENOMENAL. I'm from Brooklyn when everyone wants I nice body particularly a "Fatty" and I missed my calling so i tried this and it works. My hip and butt measurements have gone from 33in to 381/2 since January 1 and it's still going. I do 20 squats in the morning 20 at noon and 20 before bed and I use the Ainterol cream to rub on my butt and hips in the morning and before bed. I'm telling u guys.. This stuff is the truth.. I'm just hoping the effects are permanent.. Any questions please feel free to reply or even email me at the14ron@yahoo.com[/font]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon