Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and SP

Hey girlsShy

I'm a AA. I started with not even a AAA, I had 75,5cm around my bust. I took Procurves Plus for 4 month with no results. Then I tried Breast Actives for I think half a year and grew to 79cm. Then I bought the ebook Boost your Bust and with Fenugreek, Red Clover,Saw Palmetto and massage I reached 81,5cm, that was the biggest I ever was. But I only grew the first month, then it stopped. I wanted to take a break and restart with FG,RC and SP, but after a week of break I lost everything I gained through it. So I went on taking these three herbs but never reached more than 80cm again.
I wanted to give up, than thank god found this forum. I tried a restart, bought a noogleberry and PM.
I've been noogling for a month now and took Ainterol PM for 2 weeks 500mg per day. 2 days ago I increased the dosage to 1000mg per day. I want to add Saw Palmetto now. How much should I take?
No growth yet but little swelling. I wanna get my B-Cup, please help me ladies! I'm so glad I'm not alone with my problem anymore!

Thank you for your repliesSmile
rosalie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon