Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chance of growth? AAA or AA?

(02-12-2013, 07:20 PM)echapman Wrote:  You look great! So happy for you that you are already seeing progress. I feel bad looking at your thread as I pre-heat the oven for a cheeseburger pizza... can't wait to be less poor so I can afford REAL food.

LOL, don't feel bad echapman and karren, I too had pizza yesterday (however without cheese) but it was not so good as expected. Wink I love eating healthy. Makes me happy. Big Grin

OMG, I can't believe it, I just bought a breast pump at Ebay! So excited. Big Grin I hope I will receive it fast. I was unsure if I should start to noogle or not, but was so impressed about Jennifers success, that I bought the pump. This is my own Christmas gift. Wink

This is the pump which I bought: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170843957536

(02-12-2013, 11:34 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(02-12-2013, 07:20 PM)echapman Wrote:  You look great! So happy for you that you are already seeing progress. I feel bad looking at your thread as I pre-heat the oven for a cheeseburger pizza... can't wait to be less poor so I can afford REAL food.

LOL, don't feel bad echapman and karren, I too had pizza yesterday (however without cheese) but it was not so good as expected. Wink I love eating healthy. Makes me happy. Big Grin

Did someone mention pizza ( ears perked ) Angry Angry

(17-12-2013, 04:41 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  

I'll have an extra large with pepperoni & bacon, and NO anchovies, please.

(17-12-2013, 05:07 AM)Girl2B Wrote:  

Do you mind !! U r leading me astray with mouth waterin fattning foods Sad

(17-12-2013, 05:38 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  
(17-12-2013, 05:07 AM)Girl2B Wrote:  

Do you mind !! U r leading me astray with mouth waterin fattning foods Sad
Oh!! Sorry! Okay, hold the pepperoni & bacon and switch them with horseradish, H. P. Sauce and Kim Kardashian's underwear....AFTER she's worn them!!

AaahhhheeeemmmM !! Sorry !! Got carried away hijacking the thread .
( Bending down @ teacher's desk )

Arrrrrrrhg, you guys are hijacking my thread. Sad Wink

(17-12-2013, 12:45 AM)peggy Wrote:  OMG, I can't believe it, I just bought a breast pump at Ebay! So excited. Big Grin I hope I will receive it fast. I was unsure if I should start to noogle or not, but was so impressed about Jennifers success, that I bought the pump. This is my own Christmas gift. Wink

This is the pump which I bought: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170843957536

great stuff peggy!
cant wait to see how you get on with the pump Smile
waitings aweful isn't it! I ordered some eveline 3d cream but I probably wont end up using it if its full of chemicals which they never seem to tell you on their websites! plus its taken sooo long to arrive who knows whats its gone through during transit with heat exposure etc!! you know what though I brought a bra off amazon.com (much of amuchness with ebay and it took under two weeks to get to nz!
so it might not be too long a wait for you! where are you from?

Yes, I hate waiting, lol. I was not sure if I shall buy the pump because I do not have a lot of privacy, so I was thinking about it for 11 or 12 days. Had I bought it right away, it would have been here already. Rolleyes
It was sent today, so I should have it in 10 days or so. Smile

How are you doing?

My breasts were fuller during my luteal phase, but now after my period they are again sooooooooo small. Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon