Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got my PM :-) Two questions though?

So got my PM Monday :-) Ordered from the Ainterol website last Friday and it arrived Monday which was awesome!
I'm wondering a few things though and figured some of you might know.
I busted open one of the caps and sprinkled some of the powder in with regular lotion for massage (avoided the nipples). I generally massage with flaxseed oil though. Is the FSO still cool to use while on PM and would it be bad business to put the PM in the FSO for massage?
Also I've taken 1 PM the last two nights with a yogurt shortly before bed. Both times about an hour after taking my lips felt kind of numb and tingly. Would the PM cause this and is it normal?
Thanks in advance for any knowledge anyone may have on this and hope everyone is having a great week!

(20-11-2013, 10:06 PM)Littlekitty612 Wrote:  So got my PM Monday :-) Ordered from the Ainterol website last Friday and it arrived Monday which was awesome!
I'm wondering a few things though and figured some of you might know.
I busted open one of the caps and sprinkled some of the powder in with regular lotion for massage (avoided the nipples). I generally massage with flaxseed oil though. Is the FSO still cool to use while on PM and would it be bad business to put the PM in the FSO for massage?
Also I've taken 1 PM the last two nights with a yogurt shortly before bed. Both times about an hour after taking my lips felt kind of numb and tingly. Would the PM cause this and is it normal?
Thanks in advance for any knowledge anyone may have on this and hope everyone is having a great week!

My opinion would be to change your FSO to something else. I use sesame oil. Also I have never experienced numbing of my lips before. I used to get cramps in the beginning but now nothing. What is the MGs? Maybe your taking to much.

That was kinda what I thought on the FSO but I wanted to make sure I was getting it right.
Does the sesame oil smell bad?
The lip tingling seems to have passed after the first few days so I guess I'm good on that. I am taking 500mg once a day at this point.
Thanks for the help! :-)

You can also try sunflower oil or virgin coconut oil if you can get your hands on it.

Thanks Koko I will have to look for that! I bet the coconut oil smells good :-)

I buy only organic, barely processed coconut oil, I would recommend either the Nutiva brand (look around for a good price) or this site for their house brand. I have tried several brands. These two should smell very delicious, taste amazing, and have the most great texture. It works for so many things: hair, skin, food.

http://www.drvita.com/product/drvita-ext...fl-oz/8882

Awesome! Thanks for the link. That looks like a pretty decent price. I really wanna focus on the massage but I dont want to be using anything counter productive or that is gonna make me stink. What good are big shiny new boobs if im walking around stankin lol! This looks like a really good one to try though. Im gonna get an order in on my next pay day :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon