Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

prettylily's program

So, like I said, I'd decided to ramp down on BO and do a 2 week MT cleanse. I started the cleanse on February 10 and ended on February 24.

My measurements at the end of the cleanse were: 32.25(standing)/33.25(leaning), 27.5(underbust)

Cleanse Routine:
200mg Milk Thistle 3X per day (morning, afternoon, evening)

Then, I just started my routine back up (no ramping). Also, the only exercise I've been doing is the squat challenge.

Bust (standing/leaning): 32.0/33.0
Underbust: 27.5
Waist: 26.5
Hips: 37.5
Weight: 125

So it looks like I didn't really lose anything, yay!

Current Routine:
Morning BB pill & Chi rotations as before
Noogling + massage in the morning
500mg L-tyrosine between meals
400mg Spearmint between meals (Monday & Friday)
1g MSM with food
1000mg fish oil tablet (300mg Omega-3)
Fat brushing (after every shower)
Evening BB pill & Chi rotations as before

Previous Goals:
Since I did a cleanse for most of this month, I wasn't really taking/doing anything else. I have worked in L-tyrosine and spearmint as I'd wanted.

Additional notes:
While cleansing, I felt smaller and less full, though when I measured at the end, it was the same as the month before. I think that is consistent with what others have reported with respect to not noogling/massaging.

Goals for this month:
Add back protein powder. Limit sweets (not counting protein powder treats).

Bust (standing/leaning): 32.0/33.0
Hips: 36.5
Weight: 122

I got offtrack this month. I did my usual "Current Routine" for the first third and then for the second two thirds only took the BB pill twice a day. Sad

Current Routine:
Morning BB pill
Evening BB pill

Previous Goals:
Obviously, I didn't manage to add the protein powder in. Tongue I didn't do so great on the sweets, either.

Goals for this month:
Get back on track!

Bust (standing/leaning): 32.5/33.0
Underbust: 27.0
Hips: 36.5
Weight: 124

My routine has been a little patchy this month since I was confused by prolonged heavy spotting. Also, I'm dropping the chi rotations and fat brushing. I'd like to replace them with lymphatic massage of some variety.

Current Routine:
Morning BB pill
Noogling throughout (skipping random days)
500mg L-tyrosine between meals
400mg Spearmint between meals
2g MSM with food
Evening BB pill

Previous Goals:
Mostly successful! I still need to work in protein powder and exercise.

Goals for this month:
Double MSM dose, add in protein and exercise, and start using (flaxseed) oil for massage and noogling.

Bust (standing/leaning): 32.5/33.5
Waist: 27.0
Hips: 37.0
Weight: 126

I'm on my period now, so some of this is probably swelling/bloating.

Current Routine:
Morning BB pill
3g MSM with food
3g MSM with food
Evening BB pill

Previous Goals:
I only really managed to increase the MSM dose. I only noogled a couple times this month, but I did use the FSO and massage when I did. Also, I've only recently begun to pick exercise back up. No protein powder.

Additional Notes:
I went bra shopping recently and found myself filling out (padded) 32Bs! Unpadded ones are still a little hit and miss, but I've never fit in a 32B before, so it was pretty exciting!

Goals for this month:
Taper off BB (1 pill per day) for one week, MT cleanse for two weeks, and no pills for one week.

Hi Prettylily!

Awesome program!! Could I ask you...the Chi massage, is that similar to the Deer massage? Also, what variations have you made to the Chiyomilk massage (I'm assuming it's the Japanese fat brushing massage?).

Right now all I'm doing is massage so anytime I read of a new technique I'm all "I can add that into my program!!" haha...pretty soon I'll be spending all day massaging :roll eyes:

It's great that you're seeing/feeling changes so quickly, and that you didn't lose anything after flushing....ah! Can't wait to being getting results like you!!
<3 <3 <3

You know, when I first started, I thought that the chi massage and female deer were the same thing except the chi was just the breast portion. Now, I'm starting to think that chi rotations involve moving the entire breast. You should probably get a second opinion on this, though. As for variation on chiyomilk's fat brushing, I brushed up from stomach (front and sides) to breasts, across from shoulder blades to breasts, and down from underarm to breasts.

I should really massage more! I've been pretty lazy about it, recently.

I think you're starting out with more tissue than me, so I'm sure you'll do great. Good luck!

Bust (standing/leaning): 32.0/33.25
Waist: 27.0
Hips: 36.75
Weight: 126

Current Routine:
Nothing

Previous Goals:
Successful! Flushes are so much easier than adding stuff in. Tongue

Additional Notes:
I didn't spot this cycle. I also didn't take the BB for very long, so I'm suspecting that it is what causes the spotting. I was tempted to stop for another cycle, but if I stop spotting right when I stop taking it, then I think I'll go ahead and try to finish off the rest of my supply.

Goals for this month:
Pick my previous routine back up, and add in massage.

Hi guys, long time no see!

I got really busy once school started and sort of just stopped everything. Though I prefer to think of it as an extended cleanse! Big Grin So, I've been kind of wanting to start PM lately, but I don't really have the time to fine tune an herbal program right now plus I've got all this BO still plus I want to wait a little bit longer on account of age. So I'm going to just finish off the rest of my pills and see what happens. Nice and low maintenance!

My current measurements:
Bust (standing/leaning): 31.5/32.5
Underbust: 26.5
Waist: 25.5
Hips: 36
Weight: 120

This is after four or five months of zero maintenance, by the way. And I lost weight, too, and am still .5 inches bigger than when I started. So I'll count it as a success!

I'll report back with results after I finish off my BO.

Glad to hear an update! I like your optimism. I think I'll call my month long vacation from vitamins/herbs a cleanse, too!

Hey I have had a read and wondered if you knew that if you rotate your breast in and down and out and up and bk in it grows them and in and up out and down shrinks breasts. I read it on here somewhere and also on get curvy. The chi massage is to cup the whole breats and rotate it. Like how a man would grab your breast and wriggle it. That's how I'v made it to a dd. I can feel it tingling once I have finished through the day and by morning I'm feeling swelling and pain. I haven't rotated outwards as I'm scared of ruining all of my good work although it feels easier on the arms.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon