Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm and varicose veins

Well this is my second month on pm and my vein on my left leg is getting really large. Anyone else experience this? Wondering if it's just me getting older...lol but I have never had this before.

(10-11-2013, 05:24 AM)Tinytots Wrote:  Well this is my second month on pm and my vein on my left leg is getting really large. Anyone else experience this? Wondering if it's just me getting older...lol but I have never had this before.

Do you take a supplement for circulation and how much pm do you use?
Yes I did get more visible veins but they diddnt stick out I also smoked but when I took less pm and more circulation herbs it went back to normal and better growth.
I don't know why pm did that though it could have been the combination of pm and BC and smoking because i don't get it on bo without smoking or BC.

Hi bonitaDDs, I don't take anything else for circulation. I take 1 or 2 drops of pm extract morning and 2 at night with 1200 mgs calcium, complex b and vit e. with pm spray and cream. I have also been lifting weights.
So that's about 480 mgs to 640 mgs of pm. If it get headaches I lower the dosage. What did you add in for circulation? I'm still trying to find the right regimen.

I tried a few different things not all at once l arginine gotu kola horse chestnut and butchers broom horsetail tea like I said I don't know why but it was just like the veins more visible but they are gone completely normal again so I am not sure why or what pm did but for me was only temporary if it gets too bad take a break of pm and start again low pm when it goes down.

(11-11-2013, 01:51 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I tried a few different things not all at once l arginine gotu kola horse chestnut and butchers broom horsetail tea like I said I don't know why but it was just like the veins more visible but they are gone completely normal again so I am not sure why or what pm did but for me was only temporary if it gets too bad take a break of pm and start again low pm when it goes down.

Ok thanks I will keep an eye out on it.

Oops! Smile

(11-11-2013, 05:06 AM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  Hey Tiny,

It seems like forever since we've shared,hopefully not that long in the future again Smile ,I'm not sure if this would even work,but you've heard of some of the ways of wrapping plastic wrap around oneself filled with herbs,coffee,oil essentials etc,would that make a difference?

Good luck,hope you find what works!
L. Smile

(11-11-2013, 05:36 AM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  
(11-11-2013, 05:06 AM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  Hey Tiny,

It seems like forever since we've shared,hopefully not that long in the future again Smile ,I'm not sure if this would even work,but you've heard of some of the ways of wrapping plastic wrap around oneself filled with herbs,coffee,oil essentials etc,would that make a difference?

Good luck,hope you find what works!
L. Smile

Hi lotus... Yes long time. Hope your doing better... Thanks for the advice. It's so weird. I still have my lovely floaters, now my eyes twitch and my veins are enlarging. I am just about ready to quit nbe. I spent an hour this morning massaging, and doing NB thinking really I just can't do this anymore. I've been at it since April and no changes at all. So looking into fat transfer. Hopefully this depression goes by quickly... I think I just unloaded on you.... Sorry....

Hey TT,Wink

It's cool,hope your day brightens up for you,I wish I had a switch for eternal sunshine,one day at time right?.Sorry Pm isn't living up to your expectations,I can't tell you how many times of doing the same routine and thinking I'm not getting anywhere,almost sounds like the definition of insanity right?lol...perhaps you'll hit a growth spurt soon,it would a shame if you didn't considering all your efforts,(Hang in there!!).

Oh yeah,laser surgery for the retina thing a 1 1/2 weeks,yippy!!!.I had a blood test and came back ok,so NBE wasn't causing the retina problem,other meds might have caused it,at least that's what the eye doc said.

Take care,
L. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon