Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica made my breasts smaller???

I am a long time forum lurker, I barely post. But anyways, I have been on Ainterol PM for about 2 months, and I feel like it has been the cause of my breast shrinkage. Before I started PM, I could fill out a B-bra. My favourite bra I own is the double push-up from Victoria Secret, which I once was able to achieve great cleavage with.

NOW, the bra doesn't do anything!! I don't have cleavage with it and I can hardly fill it. COuld this be from the PM? Should I get off of it? I take one pill in the morning and one at night and I stop taking it when I have my period.

Also, a little about me. I am pear-shaped....I have a huge ass and thick thighs but a small waist. From researching, this amongst a couple other symptoms could mean I am estrogen dominant or progesterone deficient.

Should I get off the PM or take it differently? Is this common? Has it happened to anyone else? I feel like no matter what kind of herb I take, it will always go to my lower half instead of my upper Sad but I don't want to lose the small amount of boobs I already have....

Hey,

Well never heard of PM would shrink your breasts but if you feel like it's doing that, maybe stop taking it for a while and see if your breasts come back the same sizeSmile

Good luck,

JenSmile

yes i hav, my breasts seem to hav gotten smaller but they they have improved, and are now getting bigger, but when i measure them they havn't changed much, So I am satified with the results because they look allot better, too much PM WILL hurt your results. estrogen varies naturally as we all know and feel.this and the combinations of progesterone and lactation herbs are tricky combinations. once you find them in the right combo may not work one week but work like gang busters the next then off again. this is how i experienced it. the breasts seems to grow in spurts.wish some body would list a complete list of herbs and how they fill each need.i know WILD YAM in the extract form fits the progesterone need and PM is the best for the estrogen and Alfalfa is best for lactation, we need all these if we want nice breasts but too much of one or all at the wrong time of the month messes with your results, By the way: I try to use EXTRACTS if you can. they are absorbed better and can be added to creams
Annie

I'm using PM and have experienced shrinkage as well. I've lost weight all over, so I think the weight loss is the most likely cause of my shrinkage. I could be wrong, though, as I've only lost a couple of pounds. In any case, the shrinking has made me really concerned about continuing PM/NBE in general. I thought I had educated myself enough to begin a regimen, but I was wrong.

This is why hormone testing is important. You need to find out what you need rather than guessing. If you take the wrong supp, you shrink while another part of your body may increase, creating more of an imbalance

What you have been seeing is not loss of size but restructuring initially giving a more youthful appearance before size gains happen.

That's exactly what you want and hope for.

Take it for 6months+ and see when size gains start to occur. Don't forget to pay close attention as you want to take other products for balanced hormones vs. Just high estrogen.

Also even more important is to make sure your eating enough calories, if your losing weight that will hamper your results.

(04-11-2013, 06:58 PM)LookingForward2NBE Wrote:  What you have been seeing is not loss of size but restructuring initially giving a more youthful appearance before size gains happen.

Take it for 6months+ and see when size gains start to occur. Don't forget to pay close attention as you want to take other products for balanced hormones vs. Just high estrogen.

Also even more important is to make sure your eating enough calories, if your losing weight that will hamper your results.

What exactly is 'restructuring' and why/how does it happen? :S

(01-11-2013, 08:53 PM)Annie-T Wrote:  yesb hav, my breasts seem to hav gotten smaller but they they have improved, and are now getting bigger, but when i measure them they havn't changed much, So I am satified with the results because they look allot better, too much PM WILL hurt your results. estrogen varies naturally as we all know and feel.this and the combinations of progesterone and lactation herbs are tricky combinations. once you find them in the right combo may not work one week but work like gang busters the next then off again. this is how i experienced it. the breasts seems to grow in spurts.wish some body would list a complete list of herbs and how they fill each need.i know WILD YAM in the extract form fits the progesterone need and PM is the best for the estrogen and Alfalfa is best for lactation, we need all these if we want nice breasts but too much of one or all at the wrong time of the month messes with your results, By the way: I try to use EXTRACTS if you can. they are absorbed better and can be added to creams
Annie
No wild yam does not produce progesterone inside the body it has to be converted to progesterone in a lab so natural progesterone creams can be made from wild yam extract but it has been transformed to progesterone in a laboratory. Wild yam cream extract or pills without being altered will not work for progesterone.
I know when I took pm I never had shrinking only gains but i was on progesterone birth control try taking a break and starting back on pm with a natural progesterone cream if your low on.
Like others said I have heard pm is firming breasts first then enlarges also maybe you should measure in a few ways like pictures, taking chest measurements and by bras that way you will know for sure because bras can stretch that's why they put a few sets of hooks.

(04-11-2013, 07:22 PM)isobasic pie='88076 Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 06:58 PM)LookingForward2NBE Wrote:  What you have been seeing is not loss of size but restructuring initially giving a more youthful appearance before size gains happen.

What exactly is 'restructuring' and why/how does it happen? :S

Basically, estrogen causes elongation and branching of glandular breast tissue. That's what happens when we hit puberty and we get breast buds. It also lays down the basement membrane structure for fat deposit or else there would be no where for the fat to sit. Testosterone the exact opposite and inhibit the formation of branching etc.

PM works to reestablish that branching leading to terminal branching formation which the growth your looking for, again for women who don't have high test.

So what you may see as loss of size could be a result of that process before it begins to expand. Also, I this can't be stressed enough and that is to consume clean sources of fat (rendered beef fat, rendered pork fat, coconut oil, real olive oil and not fake oo which is flavored corn oil that is typically sold in north America etc) and slow digested calories. You need to make sure you are NOT calorie deficient and lossing weight. Think back to when you were in puberty and your very huge appetite. There's a reason for it, u need calories for growth processes.

Unless the phytoestrogen increase naturally causes progesterone to increase as well, which I doubt as its suppose to a cyclical thing, you won't down fat and also cause aveoli gland development so... You long branched ducts, squishy breasts but only minimal growth. Unless, you are taking synthetic progesterone or herbs that may increase it.

When I'm done breastfeeding I would address nbe as:

PM for estrogen, vary dose a lot to keep sensitization high.
Something to lower test. Spearmint maybe.
progesterone only birth control.
Healthy fats rendered, only real extra virgin oil, tonnes of coconut oil
Bone stock made at home. Organic bones from butcher. Chicken carcasses and feet from butcher as well.
Green papaya steamed for digestive enzymes
Tonnes of fermented foods for good digestive flora to have good food assilimation by the gi tract.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon