Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underage can take PM?

Hello! ^^
My name is Maria Clara, I have 17 years old.

I was reading a LOT about pueraria mirifica and I want so much to start taking PM pills. I use F Cup easy cream about... 5 months and I can see a bit difference in my breast, my cup got fuller. So, for best effect i want to start taking pm pills.

But underages can use it? I am thinking to take Ainterol or Must up candys (this second one has less mgs of pueraria)

And you have a suggestion of another cream to use? ^^ I am thinking about Must up cream or PUREFEM one.

bye bye Smile

I would say pueraria is the herb you most want to avoid unless you have had your period for about 10 years like 21 is the recommended age as its the strongest phytoestrogen herb so it could really mess up your hormone balance if your too young.
The only product that says its OK for teens to use is bovine ovary even then I would recommend getting hormone test and checking its OK with a doctor.
I don't know the cream you use but it could even be your breast just respond well to massage so massaging more will help the most for teens normally giving fast results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon