Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The question I can't get out of my head: does PM by itself can make you gain weight?

Hi guys!

I have a question that I can't find the answer, exactly, and I really need to know: does PM by itself can cause weight gain? Like, will PM make you burn less calories or something??? Cause of course I did my reasearch and knew that lots of people gained weight while taking it, but still I wanted to give it a try and I'm loving it except that I'm afraid I will gain more weight, in that case I can't. Because it took me over a year to lose 16 pounds, I can't put that back.

So this is my third cicle on PM (Ainterol, 1 cap. every night) and I've gained 2 or 3 pounds since august, nothing huge even though I'm quite short and I'm trying to lose weight. I'm 134 pounds at the moment, and need to be 127.
BUT why do I feel so much bigger then? I look in the mirror and I see that the contour of my body is larger, I can't explain it, but I know for sure i gained weight in my thighs, butt, belly and breasts because I measured. But just this week I noticed how much bigger my breasts are. So I've been eating less and more healthy but so far I haven't been able to lose any weight and I feel like my thighs are like jelly, LOL. (I also do pilates.)

Is that my own fault, my diet OR is my estrogen dominance and PM making me gain weight? WHAT CAN BE DONE? Tell me and I'll do it!

Thank you!!!

Well I sure hope it doesn't. This is my second month on it and I love it so far. I have not seen any problems at all. I also have been working out. Doing Body Beast weights, treadmill, etc. I only take it for 15 days though, but now started up on the spray and cream to use everyday. I will let you know if anything changes for me.

No I think it just makes you more hungry sometimes I lost a few pounds but gained breast.

I have gained weight since being on it for the last month. I never gain weight in my stomach area and I my clothes are fitting tighter around my stomach and my friend even commented that it looked as if I had gained some weight in my midsection.

I took measurements of my waist and my waist has always been a solid 24-25 inches (measurement errors!) but now I am pushing 26 inches!!!

My diet has not significantly changed and if anything, I am exercising more.

Maybe we are just one of the unlucky ones. :/ I hope everything works out! Best of luck!

It just increased my appetite. Drink a lot of water and stay busy, you won't snack.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon