Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my estrogen dominance overcoming program (starting 30AAA completely flat)

(24-10-2013, 02:38 PM)lora Wrote:  i agree with you rateset on almost everything , i really wished that i can buy the brava, but i don't have this too much money and time as i spent a lot on bountiful breast (bo) a long a year ago, a proximately 400 dollars or more, with no result at all .

so do you think noogleberry will Suffice the purpose or i'll not getting a brava like results from noogleberry ?

I tried NB before brava, did it every day for like 3-4 months, in the first month I did less, but the last couple of months I did like 3-5h a day and in terms of cm it didn't make any difference. Just at the beginning I had no swelling, the stretched skin of my smaller breast looked really bad under the domes, there was simply not enough tissue to stretch on my smaller breast, but the swelling got better and better with time, so I think an accomodation phase was necessary anyway, but then again with brava I get more swelling and it looks different. I don't think that I would have the same progress with NB. Before brava I was 86cm and now-4months later between 89-90cm. Many say NB helped them, but I wasn't satisfied with the "progress", so I searched for better alternatives, I don't like the idea of pumping, but that is the only thing that helped me move forwards. But if your decision has also something to do with financial possibilities thats a different perspective.

I used Swanson's BO for around 2 months, then I switched to Bountiful Breast a month ago, bought a 9month supply and I am taking 3pills per day. Well thats not very encouraging that it did nothing for you. I don't know if it is doing something for me, I am doing brava at the same time to, so its hard to say.

girls Steve G Jones hypnosis is really amazing Smile

i just heard it once yesterday and you will not believe it , i had huge feeling on my breast and sensation while hearing it, sometimes i couldn't bear the tingling suction like feeling , it was exactly like the effect of suction , i'm almost sure that it can do the whole job Alone .
i can't believe the sensation while feeling it, thinking that i might be wrong, but the sensation gets bigger and bigger to limit that can't be denied at all .
it really worth more than 4 $ . Big Grin glad that i bought it and i believe i will grow to D cup with it Big Grin

(25-10-2013, 12:12 PM)lora Wrote:  girls Steve G Jones hypnosis is really amazing Smile

i just heard it once yesterday and you will not believe it , i had huge feeling on my breast and sensation while hearing it, sometimes i couldn't bear the tingling suction like feeling , it was exactly like the effect of suction , i'm almost sure that it can do the whole job Alone .
i can't believe the sensation while feeling it, thinking that i might be wrong, but the sensation gets bigger and bigger to limit that can't be denied at all .
it really worth more than 4 $ . Big Grin glad that i bought it and i believe i will grow to D cup with it Big Grin

That's great, lora! I get easily overwhelmed with adding too much to my program, but maybe after I get my sleeping problem under control and get my butt back to the gym and start snoogling again, I will join you in this!

Great you've found something that works for you :-)

yes tim,this is really really working and if i just listened well to this thread from the beginning
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5135
that is the best things for me are hypnosis, massage, suction, and pc .
but i wasn't actually convinced very much with these things and i didn't give much attention to the idea that it's just the things for me and i've to listen to this idea . but i didn't believe that things like hypnosis and massage might work, i didn't believe in that at all . i thought yes massage might work a little but hypnosis i don't think it would work at all , but the counter happen, hypnosis works much more than massage actually Tongue

i waste a lot of time till i realized that, but i'm happy now to know that my growth password is just summarized in that,
hypnosis, hypnosis, hypnosis, massage, suction (nb) ,pc and did i say hypnosis ? Big Grin

(28-10-2013, 08:35 PM)lora Wrote:  yes tim,this is really really working and if i just listened well to this thread from the beginning
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5135
that is the best things for me are hypnosis, massage, suction, and pc .
but i wasn't actually convinced very much with these things and i didn't give much attention to the idea that it's just the things for me and i've to listen to this idea . but i didn't believe that things like hypnosis and massage might work, i didn't believe in that at all . i thought yes massage might work a little but hypnosis i don't think it would work at all , but the counter happen, hypnosis works much more than massage actually Tongue

i waste a lot of time till i realized that, but i'm happy now to know that my growth password is just summarized in that,
hypnosis, hypnosis, hypnosis, massage, suction (nb) ,pc and did i say hypnosis ? Big Grin
Lora, congrats that you found a program for you. Any measurable success yet?

thanks nsas , but i didn't actually measure it yet, it's just 4 days of hypnosis but i feel my boobs getting fuller and firmer, i'm starting to feel that i've some tissues here not just 2 nipples arising from my chest,Tongue
i'm afraid actually of measuring it now, as if i found that there is no result on the measuring tap i'll get frustrated and it's to early for frustration and judgment isn't it ? Big Grin
and btw this fullness sensation is in my follicular phase when i used to have no fullness on this phase at all . Big Grin and of course i feel that my E dominance symptoms is getting better, but i don't know if this improvement because of hypnosis or supplements .
girls is my language fine ? can you understand me easily ? i'm somewhat embarrassing from it Blush if you've any comments on any sentence i'll appreciate correcting it for me very much Blush i wanna improve my language too Shy

I like your hair, too!! Wish mine was that long and full!! It's about that long, but not very full at the lower end. :-\

(30-10-2013, 02:05 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I like your hair, too!! Wish mine was that long and full!! It's about that long, but not very full at the lower end. :-\

honey it's not mine Smile
check if you have heritage excess male hormone ( testosterone ) , it's a major reason for your complaint . Smile

(30-10-2013, 12:59 PM)lora Wrote:  
(30-10-2013, 02:05 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I like your hair, too!! Wish mine was that long and full!! It's about that long, but not very full at the lower end. :-\

check if you have heritage excess male hormone ( testosterone ) , it's a major reason for your complaint . Smile
Well, then, can I have it when you're done with it? Big Grin

(31-10-2013, 01:47 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(30-10-2013, 12:59 PM)lora Wrote:  

Well, then, can I have it when you're done with it? Big Grin
Hhhhhhhhhhh sure with pleasure Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon