Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best alternatives to PM? / Problem with estrogen sensitivity

(08-11-2013, 12:48 AM)Titten Wrote:  Thank you for answering Smile

I have now been taking red clover (started with 500 mg, later 1000 mg) on luteal phase and it seems to be fine for me..Besides that I'm drinking strong spearmint tea daily.

I wanted to give PM another try on follicular phase. I use the capsules from ainterol, i split one capsule to get 250 mg. I take it before going to bed and also use PM cream from Biovea 2 times a day. The first days everything was fine, but now I'm starting to get headaches/ some other kind of pain in the head again Sad I guess its still too much for me..I wouldnt want to stop taking it, becouse I'm losing less hair when I'm on it.

Titten maybe the pm cream can cause it too. I know some people on here said it is topical but everyone is different. From my pass experience when I used the cream 2x a day along with pm pills I get slight headaches. Maybe you can apply the cream once a day along with half pm pill or cream every other day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon