Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anon's Personal Program! PICTURE HEAVY

Amazing boobs!!! Well done Smile Agreed that bra is lovely.

My question is as someone who takes PM (but not for a month now) is it possible to take fenugreek at the same time or is it one or the other? I have toyed with fenugreek but was always on PM so never did.

Thanks in advance.

(05-10-2013, 10:59 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Amazing boobs!!! Well done Smile Agreed that bra is lovely.

My question is as someone who takes PM (but not for a month now) is it possible to take fenugreek at the same time or is it one or the other? I have toyed with fenugreek but was always on PM so never did.

Thanks in advance.

It is technically not a phytoestrogen, as it naturally increases your estrogen levels, so it is fine to take together. They will not compete.

And wow, Anon!! Your breasts are beautiful!

(05-10-2013, 09:50 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(05-10-2013, 03:57 AM)Anon Wrote:  
(05-10-2013, 02:30 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  That's exactly what I do! I buy a 34 C and sew in the band. I think anything over a 34-36 band, the placement isn't right with the band (when its sewn in) I also sew in the center gores closer! $6 for my 34C bra, I'm good, for a few months at least. Your growth rate is impressive!

What a coincidence! I was just reading about adjusting center gores today Smile

I wore a 36C with an adjusted band today and my boobs were looking a lil wierd so I went to the bathroom to see what was going on and I noticed that when I pushed the cups together, they looked fine so when I got home I sewed the gores closer and I gotta say, the bra looks much better. Sometimes I wonder if its worth the hassle, but then I see the prices of a 30F and I say, pffft forget it! I'd rather spend some quality time with my sewing machine than drop $74 on one bra Big Grin

Anyways, when you adjust the center gore, do you just bring the cups closer by sewing up the fabric between the cups or do you actually sew the casing covering the under wire to bring the cups closer together? Like this girl:
http://tinyurl.com/pb5fg3d

I tried the first method, pinch and sew because it's just so much easier. My needles weren't gonna be able to handle the other method though it'd probably hold up better.

I hope I can keep growing rapidly, but I'll probably reach a plateau soon, like almost every other person here so I'm prepared! Got all my herbs and research lined up and ready for battle!

Great site! I have never seen them sewn overlapping, but it did cross my mind. I don't do it that way but the original way of the center material and like, corner to corner of the casing coverings (the edges) at the top: errgh I can't explain it so Ill just show you:

I hate it when bras separate my breastsAngry I will never,never, never, never let themBig Grin

Oh! I got you. We should start a bra alteration thread, I think a lot of ladies here will be happier buying bigger cups to adjust. When someone asks my bra size, usually female family members, I'm like oh I'm a 36C and they're like, OK but if I said I'm a 32DD, same cup volume, different band, they're like "Uhhhh you don't look like a double d." I just wish more women were educated about how bra sizes work. I know it's complicated but it's not that complicated. They think a 32F is bigger than a 38DD because they never see an F cup bra.

Clevage FTW Big Grin

There was a study, long ago, about the effects of GABA on HGH. However, the GABA was injected directly into the brain of lab mice and increased HGH by 500%. I will not be injecting GABA into my brain but I bought some GABA(750mg NOW Foods). I do have some concerns on it's effect on tissue growth, it works for muscle growth but I don't know how or if it affects breast tissue growth. However, oral GABA affects the pancreas increasing insulin production which doesn't get along with HGH. It increases prolactin, but I'm already taking Fenugreek for that.

On a side note, the studies used between 3 and 18 grams to increase HGH production. The only way to know whether this can increase the gains gained from Noogleberry is to try and experiment.

Last night I tried L-Glutamine before I snoogled for 4 hours and I had no difference in swelling. I am going to record my before and after measurements for every noogle session while taking L-glutamine(2 g) for a week and then I will stop L-glutamine and try GABA(1.5 g) before snoogling.

I'm just scared to experiment because I don't want to lose any gains this early in the game!

I noogled for one hour at a pressure of -5 after I took 1500mg of GABA. I gained 1in of swelling and retained .5in when I measured this morning.

Congrats on your growth! i'm doing almost your program and I didn't grew much!
Maybe saw palmetto is missing on my program!!

Success!! Shy

(09-10-2013, 09:09 PM)maaryy Wrote:  Congrats on your growth! i'm doing almost your program and I didn't grew much!
Maybe saw palmetto is missing on my program!!

Success!! Shy

Are you doing the September regimen where I just took the 600mg of fenugreek extract and saw palmetto all at once or are you doing my October(current) regimen of 4200mg of Fenugreek spread throughout the day? Saw palmetto was essential for me because my androgen levels were high and I thought that a high level of androgens could hinder any gains. I encourage you to take SP, it could be the boost you need!

Is there anything you use externally? I rub cocoa butter on my breast, for stretchmark prevention, but I heard it can help increase size. I also use vitamin E oil or sometimes I use Gene's Vitamin E cream. Gotta keep those puppies soft and stretchmark free.

I hope you experience gains soon! Big Grin

Holy crud! Ur breast look HUGE for a 32 C! Beautiful! I was wondering if maybe u are just a really tiny person but then I saw that ur waste is 27 inch which is crazy cuz I am also 27 and my acrossed bust is 34 1/2 so im just wondering why u look so much bigger then me. Its crazy how different people with the same measurements can look lol. Good luck on ur journey hun Smile

(10-10-2013, 12:10 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Holy crud! Ur breast look HUGE for a 32 C! Beautiful! I was wondering if maybe u are just a really tiny person but then I saw that ur waste is 27 inch which is crazy cuz I am also 27 and my acrossed bust is 34 1/2 so im just wondering why u look so much bigger then me. Its crazy how different people with the same measurements can look lol. Good luck on ur journey hun Smile

I was just gonna say the same thing! I measure half an inch over her under bust so 26.5 and I am 31.5 (last I checked) in the overbust and 35.7/8" in the bust! I am the same cup size but (different band)!

Maybe my chest is just that damn broad! But yes, she looks her size. She may be like me, a top tissue grower as opposed to a bottom tissue grower (like Doll)

(10-10-2013, 12:10 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Holy crud! Ur breast look HUGE for a 32 C! Beautiful! I was wondering if maybe u are just a really tiny person but then I saw that ur waste is 27 inch which is crazy cuz I am also 27 and my acrossed bust is 34 1/2 so im just wondering why u look so much bigger then me. Its crazy how different people with the same measurements can look lol. Good luck on ur journey hun Smile

I'm 5'4, I think I have a petite frame. Smile

Maybe you have a larger underbust measurement? A bust that is 34" across is gonna look bigger on a girl with a 26" ribcage than it is on a girl with a 30" ribcage. But I'm not a 32C anymore, I tried on a 34C date bra at Victoria's Secret and it was too small, the cups didn't enclose my boob and I was spilling out the top. The attendant gave me a 32DD to try on and I still have a little growing room, but other than that I like how it encloses my entire boob.

Here is me in a 32D pushup from Ross. Only $10.99 Big Grin

http://tinyurl.com/l7p7dye
Password: freshcotton

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon