Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anon's Personal Program! PICTURE HEAVY

(04-10-2013, 08:59 PM)nsas Wrote:  I can ask what's your technique? Do you pump until the domes are tight and leave them on for one hour then release (remove?) for thirty minutes?

I've been pumping until tight and leave on for seven minutes then release and remove for two minutes. I repeat this for an hour a day and I've received very little results.

I use the gauged hand pump, so I pump until eight and over time it drops to 2.5 and I repump until it gets to five and after it drops down to 2.5 again, I just release for 2 minutes before starting the cycle all over again. I do it for one hour, then rest 30 minutes and then do another hour.

When I release, I don't completely remove the cups, I just let the pressure out until the gauge reads zero but when I rest, I do remove the cups.

I have tried the 7:2 method before but I did it one breast at a time and received some good swelling. I think that if we pump one breast at a time, there is more blood going to that breast then there would be if you were to pump both at the same time, thus better swelling. When I tried it on my left breast, smaller than the right, it became way bigger than the right one.

(04-10-2013, 09:13 PM)karren Wrote:  You look great! and I really want a long line bra like that... where did you get it?

I got mine at Ross, do they have those in your area? Or maybe a Burlington's? Well, they have a lot of pretty and cheap bras. I haven't been able to find any like that lately but I have seen some very pretty embroidered ones at the one in my area. I went to

Victoria's Secret and they are currently selling longline demis, they're called date bras at the store haha They aren't selling very many online but the store usually has a bunch of colorful ones. I know freya sells a few long line demis, and they have a large range of band sizes too.

(04-10-2013, 10:17 PM)Anon Wrote:  
(04-10-2013, 08:59 PM)nsas Wrote:  I can ask what's your technique? Do you pump until the domes are tight and leave them on for one hour then release (remove?) for thirty minutes?

I've been pumping until tight and leave on for seven minutes then release and remove for two minutes. I repeat this for an hour a day and I've received very little results.

I use the gauged hand pump, so I pump until eight and over time it drops to 2.5 and I repump until it gets to five and after it drops down to 2.5 again, I just release for 2 minutes before starting the cycle all over again. I do it for one hour, then rest 30 minutes and then do another hour.

When I release, I don't completely remove the cups, I just let the pressure out until the gauge reads zero but when I rest, I do remove the cups.

I have tried the 7:2 method before but I did it one breast at a time and received some good swelling. I think that if we pump one breast at a time, there is more blood going to that breast then there would be if you were to pump both at the same time, thus better swelling. When I tried it on my left breast, smaller than the right, it became way bigger than the right one.

Thank you for answering. Darn. I don't have the pump with the gauge, but I'm going to micmick your technique as close as possible bc your breasts look amazing:-)

(04-10-2013, 06:42 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  mind you,you may well be responsding well to the herbs too Smile
im on wild yam saw pal and fenugreek and massages etc plus a "little" noogling - NO progress at all yet (sigh) but only been 3 weeks so yeh patience etc etc :p

How much fenugreek do you take daily?

(03-10-2013, 10:59 PM)Anon Wrote:  Hi guys!

This is my program page. I guess I'll start by telling you about my method Smile

I started my NBE routine on August 2013. I started barley filling out a 34B, with my left breast being way smaller than my right. My starting measurements were 31 inches and I am now averaging 32.8 inches.

I measure myself everyday at 3:00PM, plenty of time after noogling to get an accurate reading of what is growth, so swelling is taken entirely out of the picture. I started noogling mid August at least one hour every day. I pump one hour on, 30 minutes off, then one hour on and if I have time, I pump another hour. So usually I end up pumping on average, 2 hours a day. Since mid-August, I've grown 2.5 inches. My breasts do look fuller and I can get pretty good clevage with the right bra.

Speaking of bras, specialty sizes are expensive. Why pay $60 for a 32DD when I can adjust the band of a 36C, which holds the same amount of boobage? If you guys are interested in how I adjust bra bands, just ask or you can google it.

As for my supplements, I take fenugreek and saw palmetto. During August and September, I took 600mg of Fenugreek Extract, from PhysioVites and 320mg of Saw Palmetto Extract from Now Foods. This cleared up my skin and regulated my period. For the first time, my cycle was 29 days, and not 65 days.

That's exactly what I do! I buy a 34 C and sew in the band. I think anything over a 34-36 band, the placement isn't right with the band (when its sewn in) I also sew in the center gores closer! $6 for my 34C bra, I'm good, for a few months at least. Your growth rate is impressive!

(05-10-2013, 02:30 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  That's exactly what I do! I buy a 34 C and sew in the band. I think anything over a 34-36 band, the placement isn't right with the band (when its sewn in) I also sew in the center gores closer! $6 for my 34C bra, I'm good, for a few months at least. Your growth rate is impressive!

What a coincidence! I was just reading about adjusting center gores today Smile

I wore a 36C with an adjusted band today and my boobs were looking a lil wierd so I went to the bathroom to see what was going on and I noticed that when I pushed the cups together, they looked fine so when I got home I sewed the gores closer and I gotta say, the bra looks much better. Sometimes I wonder if its worth the hassle, but then I see the prices of a 30F and I say, pffft forget it! I'd rather spend some quality time with my sewing machine than drop $74 on one bra Big Grin

Anyways, when you adjust the center gore, do you just bring the cups closer by sewing up the fabric between the cups or do you actually sew the casing covering the under wire to bring the cups closer together? Like this girl:
http://tinyurl.com/pb5fg3d

I tried the first method, pinch and sew because it's just so much easier. My needles weren't gonna be able to handle the other method though it'd probably hold up better.

I hope I can keep growing rapidly, but I'll probably reach a plateau soon, like almost every other person here so I'm prepared! Got all my herbs and research lined up and ready for battle!

(05-10-2013, 12:52 AM)Anon Wrote:  
(04-10-2013, 06:42 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  mind you,you may well be responsding well to the herbs too Smile
im on wild yam saw pal and fenugreek and massages etc plus a "little" noogling - NO progress at all yet (sigh) but only been 3 weeks so yeh patience etc etc :p

How much fenugreek do you take daily?

hi im on greenbush herbs and liquid, its a measured dose of all three at 575mg per serving 3 times a day of the pills and liquid. I guess I could ramp up the fenugreek but VERY afraid of overdosing on estrogens even if they are plant based..

(05-10-2013, 07:04 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  hi im on greenbush herbs and liquid, its a measured dose of all three at 575mg per serving 3 times a day of the pills and liquid. I guess I could ramp up the fenugreek but VERY afraid of overdosing on estrogens even if they are plant based..

I read that the minimum amount required for breast enlargement from fenugreek is no less than 3600mg and no more than 8000mg. There are different numbers all over the place so there's no way to be sure. I think you should try ramping. That's what I'm doing anyway. I'm just not sure if I should wait a few weeks before ramping or if just a week would be fine.

(05-10-2013, 03:57 AM)Anon Wrote:  
(05-10-2013, 02:30 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  That's exactly what I do! I buy a 34 C and sew in the band. I think anything over a 34-36 band, the placement isn't right with the band (when its sewn in) I also sew in the center gores closer! $6 for my 34C bra, I'm good, for a few months at least. Your growth rate is impressive!

I wore a 36C with an adjusted band today and my boobs were looking a lil wierd so I went to the bathroom to see what was going on and I noticed that when I pushed the cups together, they looked fine so when I got home I sewed the gores closer and I gotta say, the bra looks much better. Sometimes I wonder if its worth the hassle, but then I see the prices of a 30F and I say, pffft forget it! I'd rather spend some quality time with my sewing machine than drop $74 on one bra Big Grin

Anyways, when you adjust the center gore, do you just bring the cups closer by sewing up the fabric between the cups or do you actually sew the casing covering the under wire to bring the cups closer together? Like this girl:

I tried the first method, pinch and sew because it's just so much easier. My needles weren't gonna be able to handle the other method though it'd probably hold up better.

I hope I can keep growing rapidly, but I'll probably reach a plateau soon, like almost every other person here so I'm prepared! Got all my herbs and research lined up and ready for battle!

Great blog! I have never seen them sewn overlapping, but it did cross my mind. I dont do it that way but the original way of the center material and like, corner to corner of the casing coverings (the edges) at the top: errgh I can't explain it so Ill just show you:

(05-10-2013, 03:57 AM)Anon Wrote:  

Great site! I have never seen them sewn overlapping, but it did cross my mind. I don't do it that way but the original way of the center material and like, corner to corner of the casing coverings (the edges) at the top: errgh I can't explain it so Ill just show you:

I hate it when bras separate my breastsAngry I will never,never, never, never let themBig Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon