Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anon's Personal Program! PICTURE HEAVY

(04-03-2015, 03:39 PM)Dfleurs Wrote:  Hi Anon,
may i ask, are you still taking PM?

No, I wanted to wait until my period was regular and it has been for the past couple of months but now I want to wait until I'm done building muscle.

Thank you for your reply!

Sorry i thought i typed few sentences but dunno why only 1 sentence came out. Anyway, do you think that you grew a lot from PM? I really want to try PM but still hesitating and scared of the possible side effects Sad

(05-03-2015, 07:11 AM)Dfleurs Wrote:  Sorry i thought i typed few sentences but dunno why only 1 sentence came out. Anyway, do you think that you grew a lot from PM? I really want to try PM but still hesitating and scared of the possible side effects Sad

I think most of my results came from fenugreek since I was taking so much of it and a few weeks ago I took fenugreek exclusively and got much better swelling than usual.

My maca finally came in the mail after fighting with USPS for the last week. Today I took half a tsp of black gelatinized maca in my banana smoothie and it tasted alright. It wasn't bad by any means. My butt currently measures 35" and I'm hoping to gain at least 2 inches.

So I will be taking 1/2tsp for the next 5 days, then increase to a whole tsp for 7 days. As I stated before I do a lot of glute targeted exercise and try to induce as much damage as safely possible on the days I work out. No pain, no gain!

Maybe next week I will have subtle gains to report.

I've been taking maca on a non religious basis for roughly a week now and my but is half an inch bigger!! My butt will be ready for summer just on timeBig Grin

(21-03-2015, 03:20 AM)Anon Wrote:  I've been taking maca on a non religious basis for roughly a week now and my but is half an inch bigger!! My butt will be ready for summer just on timeBig Grin

Did nothing for me even after taking for 3 months so I gave up Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon