Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Koko's Boobie Loco (My Program)

Wow. Thanks for sharing that, Cancersrtikes. I thought it was just PM... I didnt take into consideration my BMI but I'll take ur advice for that.

Im confused what to take this cycle except for the other supplements like HA+Collagen, MSM, Vit C, Placenta. I have Vitex, Saw Palmetto, Multi herbs, PM. Which one do u think I should just take?

Yeah, Im also taking Iron supplements once in while... Wink

wow, that's a complicated routine you have there! im not disciplined enough to follow that through but agreed you have beautiful boobies as they are, im surprised they are the size you say they are they look bigger.
Can anyone comment on whether its a good idea to take milk thistle throughout this NBE process to support the liver or is that going to contradict the process?

Day 10, Cycle 2

I've decided to try to cut down on the other pills that im downing these days when my new cycle started. I also cut down the PM dose. Im glad to see that my girls were only "deflated" for about 2 days after my period and even if they feel a bit squishy they look a bit fuller than their deflated forms a few days ago.

Cancerstrikes, thanks for the advice last time. It helped me rethink my routine in consideration to my BMI and I guess I'll have to wait and see how this will affect my current cycle.

Here's what I'm doing now for Follicular Phase:

Morning:
PM (300 mg) 1 pill 1x/ day- Day 6-11 before meal
Pig Placenta 2 caps 1x/day
HA+ Collagen 1 cap 1x/day (every other day bcoz it sometimes hurt my stomach)

Noon:
MSM (1500mg) 1 cap 1x/day before meal (every other day)
Vit. C (500 mg) 1 cap 1x/day
Visionex (Usana supplement I'm taking for my eyes not for NBE)

Evening:
Garlic Oil Capsules- once in a while for candidiasis

Topicals: Morning & Evening
With Japanese Breast massage/ Female deer massage
PM serum (only on smaller breast)
PM cream-

Day 16 Cycle 2

I have been having a bit of breast pain since Day 14... I hope its the boobies growing.

Im quite happy they didnt deflate during Follicular and now still measure 74/75 cm.

I think the Pig Placenta that I added this cycle really helped a lot.Smile

Breast pains are subsiding as of today. I usually get breast pain/ slight swelling 5 days before my period. But in this cycle I think its a bit too early to get them unless my cycle is getting back to the normal 25-to 28 days.

Or my breast might really be growing. Yay!

I stopped taking Vitex and Saw Palmetto to give my system some rest from too many stuff at the same time. Im trying to see if the lowered PM dose and PC alone on luteal will help get my cycle back to normal.

My revised routine this cycle:

Follicular:
PM 300mg (1 cap, 1x/day)[/i]
PM Serum (on smaller breast only)
Pm Cream

Luteal:
Multi-herb (2 caps/ day)
Vit E 400iu
Progesterone Cream (2x/ day, Day 12-26 only)

All throughout:
Pig Placenta (2 caps/day)
Ha+ Collagen (1 cap, every other day)
MSM 1500mg (1 cap, alternately with HA)
L-glutamine, ALA,cordiceps (1 cap/day)
Vit C 500 mg (1-2 caps /day)
Multi Vitamins & Minerals (1x/day)

I noticed my facial skin looks really fairer these days.

Yay!

Day 26 Cycle 2

Im ending Progesterone Cream today. Im glad my breast pain subsided already. Ive been having breast pain (hopefully growing pains!) for the past week. PC made my nipples darker than it used to be. But I dont really mind as long as they grow. Big Grin

The girls feel less swollen but seem to retain the measurement 74/75 cm. They definitely feel like Ive gained some weight in the breast department even my boyfriend noticed.

Im waiting for my period to come next week. Hopefully, it will have shortened already to 28 or 30 days.

Day 27 Cycle 2
Day 01 Cycle 3

Yay! Progesterone cream did it for me. My cycle is back from 38 days to now 27 days. Lowering my PM dosage this cycle helped a lot too.

Im also seeing that my girls retained 75 cm after luteal swelling. I'll check again on Day 5 if I still measure the same.

Im thinking on upping my MSM dosage from 1500mg/ day to 3g/day this cycle. HA+Collagen is not going well with my stomach...

-----------------------
Start size: 73cm

Day 08, Cycle 03

I am quite relieved I still retained the 75cm measurement from last cycle's luteal. I wish I took a photo when I measured 73cm when I started 3 months ago... Rolleyes

I added flaxseed oil for massage every evening. So, I just use my PM cream in the mornings. So far, so good!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Day 11, Cycle 03

I stopped PM today as there was a sudden drop in my temp. I also checked myself with the tape and Im quite sad I only measure between 74-75cm. This has been my smallest measurement this past 2 months but I cant complain. I started with 72/73cm.

I think I should put more effort in gaining weight too. Now looking forward to luteal swelling and growing a bit more...Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon