Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

early period from PM?

HI, Last month I took my PM caps starting from day 4 of my cycle (1x500mg ainterol PM for days 4-6, 2x500mg for days 7-9, 3x500mg for days 10-12). On day 19 i started my period? (is light like for period so can be that is just mid bleeding). My cycle is normally 30 days. I don't take any other herbs. Any suggestions how to take pm to come back to my normal cycle lenth. I don't mind having longer cycles but having my period every 19 days with my period cramps is really not what i wanted. Should I start to take PM after my "light period" or just wait for a normal heavy one?

I am having the same problem! I have been taking 2x500 PM for the first 15 days of my cycle and right as I stopped I started spotting and now I am having red bleeding but not quite period like...what in the world? I'm guessing it's a weird side effect...did you just start your PM? I started it 9/13...that was my first day of my cycle...

I started pm extract midway after my last cycle. It was on day 20th. I couldn't wait to start. I only took 1 drop which was 40 mgs and 2 drps in my massage base. Total pm was 120 mgs. I'm not sure how much the topically affected me though. Today I started my period which was exactly
30 days. However this is my first month. Now I am ramping up to 2 dps daily for 15 days. I might back down to 1 drp or non at all after that and go with red clover. But I think over loading your system in pm is going to mess you all up. I'm not sure if I would ever take more than 500 mgs per day. I think the higher amounts were for men.

So I'm taking PM just for 9 days in my cycle , from day 7 to 15 in dose 500 mg a day and definitely feels better but I'm doing that for past 2 months and I noticed that even that dose and days are the same my cycle have different length, in first month was 26 days and this month I'm still waiting.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon