Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Skin issues with PM?

I've been taking pm for the last 2 weeks, and I noticed I am starting to break out. I've read that it could actually help CLEAR up acne, so I am just a but puzzled as to if it's creating the problem.. Anyone else have any acne problems while taking PM?

I will also note that I am taking fenugreek as well with my pm. I suppose this could be a problem too. OR if could be something completely different. Any feedback with similar skin issues?

I've been taking per day:
1- 500mg PM capsule
1- 620 mg fenugreek capsule

Thanks!

I also had a break out when taking PM, but it could have been also due to the weather 'cuz it's very hot here and i have acne problems too. It was under control that time and it resurfaced when i was taking PM. I recommend you visit a dermatologist, that is the only way i get better.

I sttoped using PM like 2 years ago because of the break out and other problems like having two periods instead of one, but all that beacuase i didn't take any tests nor was methodic, i did what i read other girls did when we all are very different, so it can be that you are taking PM in a wrong way like i used to do, you have to cycle the days when taking it and the days when taking other stuff. I'm not an expert as you see i did it all wrong before and if i want to take it again i will have to study what's needed in this forum.

I hope you have gotten better since you posted this on september. Best regards Smile

I took PM consistently for two weeks starting the first day of my period and I broke out soooo bad. I haven't had such a bad breakout in a long time, so I'm guessing it's the PM as nothing else has changed.

Let me just do a quick update, since last post I've consistently taken PM w/ cycling, and the breaks out disappeared. I think my body just needed to adjust to the new hormone levels.

If anything, my skin is better now than before PM. But I had to give it time to adjust, and obviously for anyone trying this...if it doesn't get better or gets worse discontinue, but it's worth a shot. It's wonderful, boobs are fuller than ever BUT i'm constantly hungry. Its hard to keep from over eating.

Yes I have never had acne I had very clear skin pm didn't give me any spots I think its true your body seems to need to adjust to it a lot of women quit it too quickly because at the start it can cause spotting or change periods.
On bo though I had a couple spots on my face that never happened before but its not too much of a problem.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon