Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice about how to use PM and what to take it with

(03-09-2013, 10:51 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(03-09-2013, 09:48 PM)Maple Wrote:  
(30-08-2013, 09:07 PM)Maple Wrote:  Shoot... Now you're praising me a little too much imo... Blush

Nah Wink you are full of great advice! Started the PM yesterday but it's been making me a bit dizzy. I thought that a 500mg dosage might be a bit low, but looking around the forum it seems most people who are getting results with it are taking around that amount or less. It must be quite potent!

Have you been eating at the same time as you take your dose? Even just a gram of sugar might help. It's possible you're just experiencing the insulin response that some of us have to it. Some stronger than others. Mine's VERY strong.

Mine says to take it straight after breakfast, which is what I've been doing. I usually have bread with something savoury, nothing else very sugary at that time of the day. I usually have something sweet later. The dizziness seems to kick in after taking it and then again later in the day/evening. How much do you take? Have you suffered any side effects?

I would suggest doing the opposite. Take your PM a little before you eat.

I use liquid and my dose varies. On the weaker doses I hardly notice it at all, but on the stronger dose days if I don't eat something sugary immediately after I'll have a BAD hypoglycemic reaction.

Taking capsules of a powdered form I would probably suggest waiting about 15 minutes before eating your breakfast after taking your dose.

(03-09-2013, 11:33 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I would suggest doing the opposite. Take your PM a little before you eat.

I use liquid and my dose varies. On the weaker doses I hardly notice it at all, but on the stronger dose days if I don't eat something sugary immediately after I'll have a BAD hypoglycemic reaction.

Taking capsules of a powdered form I would probably suggest waiting about 15 minutes before eating your breakfast after taking your dose.

Thanks! Smile I've heard that taking something before eating is best for absorption, is that true? Puerariauk say to take 1 cap after breakfast and one before bedtime. I guess taking the bedtime dosage could be a problem then? Do you vary your intake during 1 cycle, or do you wait until the next cycle to increase dosage if you want to try taking more? You seem to be making good progress!

(04-09-2013, 07:09 PM)Maple Wrote:  Thanks! Smile I've heard that taking something before eating is best for absorption, is that true? Puerariauk say to take 1 cap after breakfast and one before bedtime. I guess taking the bedtime dosage could be a problem then? Do you vary your intake during 1 cycle, or do you wait until the next cycle to increase dosage if you want to try taking more? You seem to be making good progress!

I'd say try just doing it in the morning and just 1 pill at first. Don't want to use too much and 500mg is already a lot. PM is very potent.

You probably could increase during the cycle if you feel like it, but I'd suggest waiting to go up until the next cycle, personally. Whenever I decide to tweak my doses I always do it at the beginning of a new cycle and I don't even have a natural one to start with, but am imitating it.

Has anybody heard of Purafem's reviews?

I saw it online and through Boost Your Bust and ordered a few months ago. I started taking it back in April for about a month without stopping and it messed up my cycle... But before that I took a Japanese PM for about 3 months on and off... =) So, im not exactly sure which one messed up my cycle.
I didnt know then that PM must be cycled.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon