Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

echapman's program. :)

(03-09-2013, 06:10 PM)echapman Wrote:  @AbiDrew85, I hope your ears are feeling better!

It was just the right one and yep, it's getting much better now. Thanks!

(03-09-2013, 06:10 PM)echapman Wrote:  I have finally located the tape measure (also found out there is a rat in my garage the size of my pomeranian...) so here are my measurements! Hopefully I am doing this correctly

LOL! NO WAY! That's... wow...

(03-09-2013, 06:10 PM)echapman Wrote:  According to online calculators, that is a 32 B! Whoop! Now only if that size wasn't so hard to find. I looked everywhere I could afford this past weekend, and the selections were either strangely made or not cute.

Thought so! And yeah. 32 ANYTHING is hard to find, and less than a C... Ugh.

(03-09-2013, 06:10 PM)echapman Wrote:  This PM
http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Answer-Pueraria-Mirifica-Vegetarian/dp/B003HEVFIW/?keywords=pueraria+mirifica&qid=1378135202&ref=sr_1_2&ie=UTF8&sr=8-2

NO! That is the single WORST brand out there! Seriously. That "Puresterol" "extract" is not of good quality and there's mega overdoses of vitamins and other strange additives. It's been adulterated heavily and is of questionable quality to begin with.

Try just about ANY other brand out there. Seriously. Ainterol and St. Herb are both very good and there might be others out there as well... if you find something else to try please look up the feedback on the brand on these forums and if you don't find anything, ask.

^ Oh jeez. Dodged a bullet there. I am glad I asked before I bought then! Thanks for the suggestions!

And yes 32 B is definitely right. It feels a bit snug, but I'm used to my bras constantly having to be adjusted, so I think that's it. I finally found one after crawling around on my hands and knees going through racks at Wal-Mart of all places. I think once/if I ever hit a C cup I will actually start buying decent bras. ;p

(03-09-2013, 11:22 PM)echapman Wrote:  ^ Oh jeez. Dodged a bullet there. I am glad I asked before I bought then! Thanks for the suggestions!

And yes 32 B is definitely right. It feels a bit snug, but I'm used to my bras constantly having to be adjusted, so I think that's it. I finally found one after crawling around on my hands and knees going through racks at Wal-Mart of all places. I think once/if I ever hit a C cup I will actually start buying decent bras. ;p

LOL. I know! Go figure! It's Wal-Mart that's the only place I can find 32A's as well!

So you're a bit more than a whole cup size ahead of me... Fun!

You're actually smaller than me a bit though. I just BARELY squeeze into a 32 band while you're actually close to being able to squeeze into a 30.

Amazingly the inch and half of difference in circumference really isn't that obvious... huh.

I can't wait till I'm able to go up to a B...

(03-09-2013, 11:43 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(03-09-2013, 11:22 PM)echapman Wrote:  ^ Oh jeez. Dodged a bullet there. I am glad I asked before I bought then! Thanks for the suggestions!

LOL. I know! Go figure! It's Wal-Mart that's the only place I can find 32A's as well!

So you're a bit more than a whole cup size ahead of me... Fun!

You're actually smaller than me a bit though. I just BARELY squeeze into a 32 band while you're actually close to being able to squeeze into a 30.

Amazingly the inch and half of difference in circumference really isn't that obvious... huh.

I can't wait till I'm able to go up to a B...

I don't know about a 30.... the 32 left marks under my boobs. Then again I bought the weirdest bra ever made just to see if I could fit in it. It was the only one I could find that didn't look like a unicorn threw it up. It's like the 34 is way too loose, and the 32 is making me feel like a can of busted biscuits. Frustrating! I measured like three times, so I am thinking it's just the bra.

Do you have a Cato where you live? They had the best selection of 32 band sizes that I have seen. Too bad I forgot my purse last night!

(04-09-2013, 01:41 PM)echapman Wrote:  I don't know about a 30.... the 32 left marks under my boobs. Then again I bought the weirdest bra ever made just to see if I could fit in it. It was the only one I could find that didn't look like a unicorn threw it up. It's like the 34 is way too loose, and the 32 is making me feel like a can of busted biscuits. Frustrating! I measured like three times, so I am thinking it's just the bra.

Do you have a Cato where you live? They had the best selection of 32 band sizes that I have seen. Too bad I forgot my purse last night!

It's probably just the bra. Or maybe you're wearing it too tight. You're supposed to start at the loosest hook and only tighten as it starts to loose elasticity.

Never heard of Cato before so I looked it up... And no. Closest one is like 30 miles away at least. It's 30 miles from the center of my zip code, so it's probably more like 35.

you have gorgeous breasts already...with a very beautiful shape!

Not any progress to report other than my boobs look really awesome right after massage now ;p. My right one seems to be fluctuating. Some days I feel like they are closer to the same size, other days I just want to put a large eye patch over it and cover it haha.

No more growing pains or tenderness, but I am also close to my period so I believe that is why. I didn't do much massaging this weekend because I was completely zapped from doing MUA crap for hours in the hot sun, but they seem to have stayed full looking. If I could get them to look as awesome as they do right after massaging I will be a happy camper.

Very ready to get this period over with and to start adding PM into my routine. I feel like I will see some real growth then. Still wishing for a noogleberry. Fiance still thinks it's weird, but I think I am going to squirrel away some pocket change after we move into a new house/apartment and I will hopefully have one by Christmas. Mwahaha.

Attaching some pictures. Right after massage and them in my new 32 b bra. I went for as little padding as I could so I could fill it out on my own. I'm hoping I will grow a little in the tops soon. I'm super bottom heavy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So in the shower I was cupping my breasts and I realized that they were a definite handful... the left one was slightly more than a handful! Good job, boobs! Then again, I did just start my period today (and I want to rip out my uterus and eat a chocolate cake simultaneously, but that's a different story.) so they will shrink I'm sure. Still, this is more boob than I think I have ever seen on me even if it is just by a tiny bit. They are super squishy right now as well which is hopefully a good sign.

My fiance just ordered PM for me and I am SO excited to start on it. I am just kinda confused on how to take it. I feel like I have read a million different posts saying to do a million different things. Right now my plan is to start one pill a day on the last day of my period, and then take them for 14 days. I'll bump up next month. At the same time, I am starting back on birth control and I am not even sure if cycling is necessary... again, too many different posts telling me different things.

(11-09-2013, 04:57 AM)echapman Wrote:  So in the shower I was cupping my breasts and I realized that they were a definite handful... the left one was slightly more than a handful! Good job, boobs! Then again, I did just start my period today (and I want to rip out my uterus and eat a chocolate cake simultaneously, but that's a different story.) so they will shrink I'm sure. Still, this is more boob than I think I have ever seen on me even if it is just by a tiny bit. They are super squishy right now as well which is hopefully a good sign.

My fiance just ordered PM for me and I am SO excited to start on it. I am just kinda confused on how to take it. I feel like I have read a million different posts saying to do a million different things. Right now my plan is to start one pill a day on the last day of my period, and then take them for 14 days. I'll bump up next month. At the same time, I am starting back on birth control and I am not even sure if cycling is necessary... again, too many different posts telling me different things.

As for how to take PM:
You can start off with taking it for 14 days but you will likely have a delayed menses. If you do, you will need to finish taking it earlier. For example, what worked for me was 9 days on PM. I would start taking my PM on the second full day of my period (the third day of my cycle). I was able to keep a normal cycle (and if it was long it was off by a day or two at most). This will keep from throwing your hormones all out of whack. If you do go on BC, there will be no need to cycle PM. You can take it every day, just be sure to go on a break/cleanse every once in a while with milk thistle.
You might also want to look into taking your BBT (basal body temperature) every morning to monitor your cycle. I find this very helpful. I hope that helps!

OMG! Is it me or did someone downrate echapman's thread too and since she's only been here such a short time it REALLY shows...

Looking at who's all gotten downrated just recently I'm definitely seeing a pattern of someone specifically having a beef with me and taking it out on me and anyone who's been remotely friendly to me.

This is incredibly cowardly and immature whoever you are! Seriously!

I don't know what your problem is and I honestly don't care. My give a damn when it comes to myself was broken a long time ago. But when it comes to taking it out on my friends as well? Come On! Grow up a bit?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon