Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava VS Bosom Beauty VS Noogleberry

Hi everyone! Smile

I'm new to these forums. I've spent many hours the past two days poring through different threads before becoming a member.

A little background: I've had 2 kids, breastfed, got the life sucked out my boobies. Sad Tried fenugreek, I gained some weight. Tried Bust Boom- no results. Have never tried a pumping system.

My questions for people who have used Brava, Bosom Beauty or Noogleberry are:

How much time a day did/do you use it? I understand the Brava you need to wear 10 hrs a day. I'm married, have 2 kids and have a very active lifestyle, this is the only reason I didn't purchase Brava right off the bat.

How long did it take to see results?
For current users: How long has it taken to see results?
Have results been permanent? I know for Brava there have been studies done that conclude results haven't diminished a year after stopping it but haven't seen anything in regards to the other two systems

What do you think are the pros and cons of the system you used/are currently using?

I feel like a little kid for asking so many questions but I'm glad I found this forum, from other threads I've read so many of you seem very informative and helpful. I wish I would have found this site months ago when I started researching ways to naturally enhance my breasts.

TIA!! Blush

hi nido, probably you already saw my posts about my experience with noogleberry and now brava. Yes noogleberry didnt work for me, but then again i only put in 6 months, seems most people who get results with it do a year or more. And yeah, i know what your saying, there isnt much info and actual study on the results of other suction systems, let alone how to best use them... i was so confused with noogleberry as to how much time to put in, how strong the suction should be, whether to do pump and hold or pump release, waaaaaaaaaay too many options and trial and error stuff!! its a tiny fraction of the price of brava and thats what sold be on noogleberry, but it was a waste of my time in the end and time is more valuable than money!!! yeah brava is alot of hours but most of them you are asleep, and for me, the put it on and forget about it method is what i like. The box regulates pressure for you. brava bra holds it all in place, it doesnt fall off at all, nothing to think about. I find wearing it around the house pretty simple- dont know what itd be like with kids, but i do all kinds and anykind of cleaning while wearing it no problem at all. it doesnt restrict movement much at all. If you have things you need to do around the house for those brava hours outside sleep time, well you could use those hours. 12 hours daily is more recomended than 10 by the way which might totally scare you off the idea. when im busy i do ten hours, as its the minimum actually, when i got time to just hang out at home, i do 14 hrs or something. Brava says you can do 24 hr even if you like!! i read one user did a 48 hr session !! But it seems even people just doing fairly ordinary session lengths still only have to do it a few months to see results. all the brava graduates i read from on here have lasting results. im still on my program so i cant report on results. but the swelling is amazing and now it is just lasting all day and night and my breasts are never not swollen, could be some permament growth already who knows. Ive been doing it 7 weeks now, although i had to take 5 consecutive days off after a month, and apparanetly that puts your progress back 5 weeks!!! the one thing im finding hard with brava is the skin irritation, besides that its been pretty good. i do have sensitive skin tho.

universallove knows her stuff when it comes to suction devices... Personally I have been using a home made unite like the Noogle... an hour or two a day and I've grown almost 2 cup sizes.... Growth is slow using any unit but id don't correctly and religiously it leads to permanent growth...

Hi,

I am new to this forum and I would like to which breast pump is good and effective for mom to be. I would like to have pump that also stretch nipples to easy breastfeeding. I just found resource, but still can't conclude.

Dawn,

Well Brava went out of business last time I checked so as far as the others, it's all the same principle.   IMHO, it's how you use it...  Wearing them for longer periods of time vs pump and release (short periods of time).   Just make sure the domes are large enough... And congratulations on your little one to be!!

(21-08-2013, 04:30 PM)nido2 Wrote:  well, you can always use SuppleCups, to bring out the nipples. Noogleberry is the most cost effective pump on the market, thought the forums over there are dead.  To do the manual method with a pump is a long term endeavor! (I love mine and live in them.) But for your young one, you will want to bring in the milk supply WELLin advance , the Father should be nursing you morning noon and night....literally. (And he should drink as much as he can because its just plain GOOOD for him and any human.)  My personal recommendation is that you nurse BOTH the child AND the father, because it brings you all together instead of making the father an outcast.  Big Grin and to go a step further, get a noogle berry for the Dad so he can nurse too...(Man milk has proven to be even more potent that women milk!!!!! especially with IQ) Which is why i am wanting my own FUNCTIONING   boobs.   I'm going to drink me.....smart...LOL   Tongue

I brought Bosom Beauty a couple of weeks ago. The first few uses, Uncomfortable but I could handle it..... I experimented with the different suction strengths and got some bruising.... So stopped for a few days..... Now it really hurts to use..... Anyone know why? 
I tried "Breast Success" pills and cream, The Pills were out of date and didn't work. Naturaful didn't do much either..... I'm really at a loss as to what else I can do....... I don't even fill an A cup. Sad

The Noogleberry is a cult favorite in the world of breast pumping, and for good reason – its simplicity is only matched by its effectiveness. Depends on amount of pressure and length and frequency of time applied. Generally, you’ll start seeing results in 12 weeks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon