Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 days on PM: I'm hungry!

Hi everyone! I'm new here, but I have been reading about PM for a long time now so I finally decided to give it a try.
I'm 22 years old and my boobs are not super small but they are not big either. I measured yesterday without a bra and my size is 88cm(34.6in.) (I would say in the US i'm a 34A, not sure, cause here in my country it's different).
My height: 1.63 (5 ft 4)
My weight: 60kg (132 pounds)
Other stuff I take: birth control (Belara - for cramps and acne) multivitamin, zinc, silica. (I plan on adding calcium and vitamin C since I've read that is good and I don't drink milk or eat meat because it makes me a little bit sick) I also plan on buying those ainterol sprays, even though they are expensive, I might give them a try for at least 6 months. I don't drink, don't smoke and I try to eat healthy, my weakness is sugar, i'm kinda addicted to it.

I don't expect to get huge breasts or anything, but I've read wonderful things about PM and i would like to see what happens. Also, I'm a very patient person and when I'm trying something, whether is a skincare product or a new supplement, I usually take very seriously.

So, i bought Ainterol (500r1 100x500mg), I started taking on the last day of my period, 2 days ago and the only negative thing I noticed so far is that i'm INCREDIBLY HUNGRY! Is that why some people complain that they gain weight while taking PM??? Of course I'm gonna watch what I eat, mostly because I've been trying to drop 4 or 5 pounds and definitely can't gain more weigh.

Anyway, just wanted to say that this forum has been so helpful to me and now I think i'll be sharing my journey with you, if you don't mind Big Grin
Feel free to give me any advice or make suggestions!
And happy sunday to you all!

Let me know how it goes you sound exactly like me Smile

Really? That's good! I will Wink

I was the same when when I first started taking PM about 3 weeks ago.. Kinda gave me the same feeling as when I first started birth control pills. I just have to watch my cravings a bit more, otherwise it's easy to put on unwanted weight elsewhere (aside from chest lol). But since I've started pm i feel like i have gained in my chest. I've been working out so elsewhere seems to be getting in shape, but not losing any breasts (which was my fear). so if anything, im hoping the pm will keep the size i have now as I continue to lose weight. But yea, the cravings are a negative side affect for some. As long as you can keep it in check, you'll be fine.Tongue
Wink 

2 MONTHS UPDATE:

So, as I promised, I'm here to give you an update.
I took PM for 2 cicles already. First I took 1 every night for 15 days. Then I started taking again on the last day of my period, but this time I took for 21 days.

Difference in my breasts: I saw a difference the first 15 days, they look rounder and fuller, they look bigger and awesome! BUT now, I'm on the second day of my 3rd cicle and I gotta be honest, my breats look the same size as they were before and I've heard that happens, for several reasons. What I realize is that I really need to get the breast cream or spray. Because I was using a cheap japanese one that has PM and other stuff, and that really made a difference. So probably next month or so, I'll buy the spray from Ainterols and we'll see how that goes. But I have to say, after those 15 days taking I was impressed by how good my breasts looked!

What do I take?
Morning:
1 Silica complex pill
1 multivitamin
1 Calcium Citrate + vitamin D pill

Night:
Birth control pill
1 PM pill
1 silica complex
1 Calcium Citrate + vitamin D pill

Before I go to bed: 1 zinc pill (for my sleep and for my hairloss and nails)
I'm also trying REALLY HARD to take MSM with my water, I tea spoon on my water bottle everyday. But sometimes I don't drink enough and msm tastes baaad, but I will keep drinking.

Side Effects:I had a CRAZY increase of appetite during the first 15 days, it was INSANE. I craved a lot of sugar and was eating like there is no tomorrow!!! I had a little bit of stomach cramps. My intestinal system changed, the first few days it wasn't very good, but after the 2nd cicle on Pm I'm completely fine. I gained weigh, like 4 pounds, BUT I really CAN'T blame the PM for that. I have to blame myself for my bad habits over the last few months. But now I feel like I'm getting back in shape, I'm going to Pilates 3 or 4 times a week and eating less candy! That being said, all those side effects are completely gone now! Yay

Side Effects (THE GOOD STUFF): When I started researching about PM I was sure I was going to have ALL the side effects, so I was shocked when I started noticing the positive side effects of PM. What can I say? PM is SO GOOD!
The FIRST thing I noticed were my lips, they were fuller, specially my upper lips, they are much fuller now! I thought it was just me being delusional, but no, when I smile, I can tell for sure it's bigger!
Second thing I noticed: my skin!!! My VERY BAD ACNE PRONE SKIN looks so good, almost no breakouts at all( way less than usual), and very smooth and soft!
Third: my mood! It's true what they say, I'm much calmer and I don't feel like I wanna kill somebody around my PMS! YEY!
Fourth:Sex drive > INSANE.
Fifth:less bloating. I would be SO bloated before my period it was such a pain. I still have a little bit of bloating, but not that much. Before my breasts would hurt and would feel very heavy. Now I don't feel anything. Also, every month I would feel this pain in my right ovary, around my period and during it, now it's gone!!! It was a pretty annoying pain, I can't believe PM even took care of that for me!

Now, I know I only take 1 everynight, but of course, in a few months I'm going to start taking 2. But I think with everything in life, we should go slowly, and I'm glad I started with 1 Smile

Also, a few months ago I realized I'm lactose intolerant. I can't drink milk anymore, and I was shocked to see how much better my skin looks! Specially my forehead! I had all these little bumps all over, it wasn't acne, it was something else! I wish I knew it was the milk, cause soy milk has always made my skin worse, but I never realized cow's milk too!!!! Many times i tried to go 2 weeks without drinking milk, and I did and never saw a difference on my skin, but this time I've been without it for months and my skin looks so much better! I'm sorry for this long update, but I just felt like sharing it Smile

In a few months I'm gonna start using the spray everyday and let's see if then I can have that fullness and roundness again!
If you have any advice, tips, and vitamins, supplements recommendations, please let me know!

xoxo

(20-08-2013, 07:51 PM)Shortcakekate Wrote:  I was the same when when I first started taking PM about 3 weeks ago.. Kinda gave me the same feeling as when I first started birth control pills. I just have to watch my cravings a bit more, otherwise it's easy to put on unwanted weight elsewhere (aside from chest lol). But since I've started pm i feel like i have gained in my chest. I've been working out so elsewhere seems to be getting in shape, but not losing any breasts (which was my fear). so if anything, im hoping the pm will keep the size i have now as I continue to lose weight. But yea, the cravings are a negative side affect for some. As long as you can keep it in check, you'll be fine.Tongue

Good!!! Im glad to hear that, please post an update Big Grin

Hi y'all. I ordered some PM powder. It's the first time I ever thought to take it. I am looking forward to using it, the more I read on this site. I was actually thinking about just using it topically, but y'all are kinda working on that decision, now. Hmmm. I guess one of my main concerns was making sure that I take it during the right stage of my menses. With my other herbs and supplements, I usually just have taken them every day, twice or three times. I don't relish the idea of a schedule of any sort. You should see my sleep and work schedules. Lol. Good luck to us all for our best and highest and most joyous good!

(13-10-2013, 03:33 PM)KhloeM Wrote:  
(20-08-2013, 07:51 PM)Shortcakekate Wrote:  I was the same when when I first started taking PM about 3 weeks ago.. Kinda gave me the same feeling as when I first started birth control pills. I just have to watch my cravings a bit more, otherwise it's easy to put on unwanted weight elsewhere (aside from chest lol). But since I've started pm i feel like i have gained in my chest. I've been working out so elsewhere seems to be getting in shape, but not losing any breasts (which was my fear). so if anything, im hoping the pm will keep the size i have now as I continue to lose weight. But yea, the cravings are a negative side affect for some. As long as you can keep it in check, you'll be fine.Tongue

Good!!! Im glad to hear that, please post an update Big Grin
Thanks so much for the information. I'm on pm too. Let us know how the spray goes. I just use the extract in a massage oil and I've been looking into the spray as well.

Hi khloe! I'm from a differente country too! brazil! Welcome!

I was reading your post! It's not easy to use birth control pills and NBE. If Belara (i don't know) has estrogen. It will probably compete with PM natural estrogen. I'm following Bonita's program. She used a depo shot as birth control and PM. She got a huge growth! Depo shot is a progesterone injection! I suppose it's necessary to combine with the high amount of estrogen that PM has. Don't know how to explain it very well in english.
There're hormonal exames to you to see if you have any deficiency (estrogen or porgesterone). It's importante, cause your growth depends on your balance. Look for John Lee. He has a teste that fits you in a profile.

Hope this helps!

Success!!

(18-08-2013, 05:37 PM)KhloeM Wrote:  Hi everyone! I'm new here, but I have been reading about PM for a long time now so I finally decided to give it a try.
I'm 22 years old and my boobs are not super small but they are not big either. I measured yesterday without a bra and my size is 88cm(34.6in.) (I would say in the US i'm a 34A, not sure, cause here in my country it's different).
My height: 1.63 (5 ft 4)
My weight: 60kg (132 pounds)
Other stuff I take: birth control (Belara - for cramps and acne) multivitamin, zinc, silica. (I plan on adding calcium and vitamin C since I've read that is good and I don't drink milk or eat meat because it makes me a little bit sick) I also plan on buying those ainterol sprays, even though they are expensive, I might give them a try for at least 6 months. I don't drink, don't smoke and I try to eat healthy, my weakness is sugar, i'm kinda addicted to it.

I don't expect to get huge breasts or anything, but I've read wonderful things about PM and i would like to see what happens. Also, I'm a very patient person and when I'm trying something, whether is a skincare product or a new supplement, I usually take very seriously.

So, i bought Ainterol (500r1 100x500mg), I started taking on the last day of my period, 2 days ago and the only negative thing I noticed so far is that i'm INCREDIBLY HUNGRY! Is that why some people complain that they gain weight while taking PM??? Of course I'm gonna watch what I eat, mostly because I've been trying to drop 4 or 5 pounds and definitely can't gain more weigh.

Anyway, just wanted to say that this forum has been so helpful to me and now I think i'll be sharing my journey with you, if you don't mind Big Grin
Feel free to give me any advice or make suggestions!
And happy sunday to you all!

Hi khloe! I'm from a differente country too! brazil! Welcome!

I was reading your post! It's not easy to use birth control pills and NBE. If Belara (i don't know) has estrogen. It will probably compete with PM natural estrogen. I'm following Bonita's program. She used a depo shot as birth control and PM. She got a huge growth! Depo shot is a progesterone injection! I suppose it's necessary to combine with the high amount of estrogen that PM has. Don't know how to explain it very well in english.
There're hormonal exames to you to see if you have any deficiency (estrogen or porgesterone). It's importante, cause your growth depends on your balance. Look for John Lee. He has a teste that fits you in a profile.

Hope this helps!

Success!!

Hiiiiiiiiiii!! FIRST OF ALL: I'm brazilian too hahahahaha!!!!! im not gonna write in portuguese just because i wanna people to able to read all my posts, but yeah Smile cool!
And OMG, thank you so much, you have no idea how much information you've given me!! Yes I knew I should research more about that, I did tooons of research before I start with PM, and now I know that i need to do more research in order to create a program that fits me!
It's just that right now I'm crazy with college, exams, stuff like that BUT next month I'll be on vacation and FOR SURE i'm gonna do more research and change my program. I can't stop with BC because of my acne and oily skin, and also bad cramps. But Ive always heard great things about the depo shot, in fact I know people who take it and are just fine (i dont know if it's the exact same shot we are talking about, i think it's)!
Now, if I can combine that with PM, it will be great! I didn't find John lee, but I found your posts about that profile and YES I'm the same as you are! I'm estrogen dominant for sure! I also found Bonita's program and pictures, WOW she is a huge inspiration, she looks amazingggg, i was like :O with her pictures! I wanna do whatever it is that she is doing LOL

Thank for your advise and we'll talk about our programs more hopefully, send me a message or post here anytime Smile
Good luck with yours too and let me know how things are going!!!
Big Grin
beijos!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon