Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and cervical dysplasia?

So. About 2 years ago I found out I had severe cervical dysplasia. I've since had a LEEP and gone back for check ups and such, but it hasn't fully been "resolved".

Anyway, I've been googling for awhile now and I can't seem to find a definite answer as to whether it is safe for me to take PM with my dysplasia. Some articles say that PM has cancer fighting abilities and actually prevents the growth of cancer cells, and fights existing cells. BUT, other articles say that you should not take PM if you have any hormone sensitive condition such as breast cancer, cervical cancer, etc. I know that dysplasia isn't technically "cancer", but still.

If any of you have information regarding this, or even just an opinion, I'd really love any help I can get.

p.s. I DO plan on talking to my doctor about it, but I'm not due for an appointment for a couple months. Also, I know most conventional doctors are wary of herbs in general.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon